Toilet paper panic buying

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
What is going on???????? There's symptoms of coronavirus with the dreaded runs is there??? Why all the buy-up??

Thankfully some workers are trying to get the word out there that there won't be a supply shortage:

Kleenex Bathroom Australia Facebook:
89254125_4228501983830436_3810808216976097280_o.jpg

Australia, don’t panic! We are working around the clock at our mill in South Australia to keep the supermarket shelves stocked with Kleenex Complete Clean toilet paper. As you can see we won’t be running out anytime soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good to know!

Crazy crazy humans

Worst case scenario. You do a number 2 once, maybe twice a day. Just hop straight in the shower afterwards.

Now if your employer runs out of toilet-paper that's different. Demand they get it in or you will go on an indefinite strike ( full pay whilst off work, of course).

Ok now I'm annoyed at this guy - if there's so much supply WHERE IS IT??? STILL the shelves are empty save for the randomly bought out 1/4 pallet worth of the MOST EXPENSIVE DAMN STUFF there is!

I get the $8.50/24 roll stuff from Coles - I don't want to have to pay this $9.50/12 rolls shit they bring out but I have to! It's all that is there lol

STOCK THE SHELVES Woolworths, Coles, IGA etc@!@!

you got to love the "don't panic" there is heaps of paper "no need to worry at all" everyone calm down!
4 days - 5 different shops AND NOTHING... so where the hell is it???
got to say, it feels abit like being in a movie walking the isles of empty shelves.
no toilet paper/ soap / pasta / tissues / just the crap cereals left +++ crazy times

Rang our cleaning supplies people from work today, no toilet paper and hand sanitiser stock is expected June/July.

Can't comprehend how this stuff is not re-stocked - GIANT warehouses in each state and they can't fill orders. Goes to show how the supply vs general gradual usage by the population vs space in the shop is all interconnected. What a fragile balance lol

Officeworks, Service stations, local chemists, online bulk suppliers - ALL zero available

ebay last resort although I reported about 15 listings today for price gauging - turds

Growing up we used newspaper didn't seem to have a bad effect on the body, as long as everyone had finished read the paper
otherwise would/could get embarrassing
PS I have nicely aged vintage newspaper if anyone wants to pay postage:D
on another note
bad karma to the people that are taking Toilet paper from the hospitals

Back
Top Bottom