To buy or not to buy???

crg0084

Looking for pies autos
Real Name
chris
eBay User
crg0084
I am chasing old wcw (world championship wrestling dvds from late 90s early 00s there is a guy on ebay that has every pay per view from these years. But on request if the dvds where in origional cases in good condition ect he has basicly said the dvds are copies (burnt) that he has spent years tracking down as they where apparantly never released on dvd. My question is should i risk buying these or is the risks to high knowing they are illegal copies?

Look forward to your opinions. :v:

pretty sure copies are illegal and not allowed for sale on ebay,
and this forum also frowns upon illegal media content.

So i'd go with "no".

I know in music concert recording circles there are sites dedicated to the trading of "bootlegs". So basically no-one makes any money of them.

Maybe there is something similar for these. They would have had to source these from somewhere and usually any live music dvd sold on ebay etc are sourced this way.

He seems to get around ebay by listing them as used but the email he sent me they are burnt copies. I understand i should not buy them problem is they are not for sale anywhere mostly if you can find any at all they are VHS but wwe bought out wcw so they do not produce any more. Maybe there is another way i can get these?

pretty sure copies are illegal and not allowed for sale on ebay,
and this forum also frowns upon illegal media content.

So i'd go with "no".

Agree with that but at the end of the day it depends how badly you want to watch them......;)

I really do want them but just wish there was a legit way to obtain them. My other concern is if i buy them and they dont work properly or at all. hard to decide

Hi.
I have the Steele Sidebottom Draft Pick signature card from the
2009 Select Pinnacle series if you are interested. It is card 194 of 400 and on my shelves at $ 70. Being NRL heartland I am happy to sell it for $50 plus a coupla dollars for postage.
Regards
Kev
Card House

Back
Top Bottom