To break or not to break - Beckett 9.5 RC

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
Hey guys i have a dilemma, i bought a DJ Augustin Topps rookie photoshoot card (blue auto) that is graded a 9.5 and a 10 auto and it is my first ever graded card.
Now i have the matching rookie photoshoot with red auto (SP) but it isn't graded so it's been put in a sleeve in my folder. They would look great sitting next to each other in my folder but im finding it hard to bring myself to busting open the graded one due to it being a pretty high graded specimen aswell as my first.

Any advise?

i might leave it for a while mate. if he becomes an absolute stud that could certainly add to the price in the future. but once again it's your call. it's just will definately be hard to replace the grading on a beauty like that. maybe pick up another ungraded one so you can have the best of both worlds :)

lol why do that? it might damage the card if you break it.. if it was a bgs 8 or somethng then go ahead

Im sorry mate but im going against everyone in here...........BREAK IT!!!....If ur a player collector it doesnt even matter!! Nothing beats having your cards side by side complementing each other!! I fricken hate graded cards.....ive busted open every graded pippen ive ever gotten....for the simple reason is that a piece of plastic surrounding it doesnt make it more valuable to me......here is a perfect example of my lunacy...theres only been 1 of these on ebay.......Finest Lottery Prize Test Refractor, now, test refractors are rare in general, but a PSA 8? pfft like i give a sh!t...i cracked that sucker good and proper!!!

Crack it.....crack it........crack it........crack it!!

P3110099.jpg

P3110099.jpg

So with the exception of Slobby its a unanimous "snap the f**k out of it" haha

Yeah i think i may try and find another decent example on the bay to throw in the folder.

Thanks for all your opinions.

So with the exception of Slobby its a unanimous "snap the f**k out of it" haha

Yeah i think i may try and find another decent example on the bay to throw in the folder.

Thanks for all your opinions.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO:eek:

I thought i had another cracker!!! :lol: hope you find another version mate to go in ur sleeves.

As Lippo said...

Gold Labels = Good, find another ungraded version....

Silver Labels = Crack it....unless its an MJ RC BGS 8

Back
Top Bottom