TNP 2018/19 Sneak Peek

Wait 12 months and buy 3 boxes.

This so so true.... Ashes release was $180 and people on FB where going nuts when it was $60 a box.... this clearly shows their product doesn't hold any value. Yet those who support them are the ones getting ripped off by paying full price at release, just wait a few months as they always have a fire sale.

Be careful posting anything remotely negative about a certain company or you will end up like I did..... getting a nasty email all because I said that a player that had been in BBL1 shouldnt be classified as a "rookie" in a BBL7 release.

Now way, thought you two were tight?

1540382210461.png

1540382232160.png

1540382251867.png

Nice variations, @Matt26 reckon your old mate came up with the idea? After all he is all about the collector LOL.

BTW no more CrapNPlay case shares on here? Not that we are missing out on much.

1540382210461.png

1540382232160.png

1540382251867.png

Nice variations, @Matt26 reckon your old mate came up with the idea? After all he is all about the collector LOL.

BTW no more CrapNPlay case shares on here? Not that we are missing out on much.

Maybe it’s the lack of sleep but aside from the jersey number, what’s the variations?

Most players would sign the first few anywhere from 5-20 with a jersey number but usually they were keen to sign and get it over and done with.

And a few of you can moan about tap n play all you want, and I agree they are far from perfect but this is their 5th season of producing cards which is more seasons than Futera lasted and the same amount of seasons that select produced, who needed 2 goes to get that many seasons.

So whilst they aren’t perfect at least they are comitted and have stuck it out longer than anyone else

I was told by TnP numbers 001-005 are numbered with jumper numbers. And those signatures really aren’t too bad, I’ve seen a lot worse in regards to variations.

And a few of you can moan about tap n play all you want, and I agree they are far from perfect but this is their 5th season of producing cards which is more seasons than Futera lasted and the same amount of seasons that select produced, who needed 2 goes to get that many seasons.

So whilst they aren’t perfect at least they are comitted and have stuck it out longer than anyone else

At least we have Cricket cards & they are getting better each year.=D>

It’s just good to have some cricket cards. Tapnplay do try and improve on them each year and I think they are doing a good job. We had the first England release this summer since I started collecting cards 25 years ago. So that’s good for me.

I like the look of the shield cards and think the autograph ones look great this year too. Having some numbered inserts is always a good idea and should add value to the cards. The look of the parallels is a great idea with them being slightly standout of the player image to the background. Also a nice early release before the bulk of the season gets underway too.

Problem is you can’t always please everyone with a card series.

In Newsagents today, I received stock this morning.

Thought I would bust a few random packs, one pack from 2 separate boxes and pulled Beth Mooney #095/200 & Glenn Maxwell #25/200.

Will be all down hill for me from here cant imagine what the odds of 2 sigs in 2 packs would be.

Anybody else noticed the size difference with the signature cards and all other cards? This years and last years are about 2mm shorter in width but same height.

Cant say I had, looking at the 2 I have here 1 is about 1mm narrower the other the same size as a standard card.

Cant say I had, looking at the 2 I have here 1 is about 1mm narrower the other the same size as a standard card.

That’s weird because all my sigs from last year and this year are all the same size, about 2mm shorter in width when compared to the correct size cards.

That looks like it would be at least 2mm, will be interesting if a few more reply to see if it is the same for all the Short sigs or just some

Back
Top Bottom