TNP 2018/19 Sneak Peek

Only thing that stood out for me was the Rising Rookies set...... Kurtis Patterson played in BBL1 (1 game) and BBL2 (1 Game) then 6 games in BBL3. he surely cant be classified as a Rookie given he played in BBL1

Also Ben Dwarshius for the Sydney Sixers played in BBL04 and every year since......he cant be classified as a rookie either.

Just seems a bit strange.

I do like the signature cards as well......they are a nice design and its good they are in the packs this time.

Only thing that stood out for me was the Rising Rookies set...... Kurtis Patterson played in BBL1 (1 game) and BBL2 (1 Game) then 6 games in BBL3. he surely cant be classified as a Rookie given he played in BBL1

Also Ben Dwarshius for the Sydney Sixers played in BBL04 and every year since......he cant be classified as a rookie either.

Just seems a bit strange.

I do like the signature cards as well......they are a nice design and its good they are in the packs this time.

they just probably shouldn't have used the term rookie,.

biggest problem i have is with the sigs approx 1 per 3 boxes there doesnt appear to be a numbered hit to compensate the boxes that dont have the sigs, so again going to probably be better value buying second hand compared to boxes

they just probably shouldn't have used the term rookie,.

biggest problem i have is with the sigs approx 1 per 3 boxes there doesnt appear to be a numbered hit to compensate the boxes that dont have the sigs, so again going to probably be better value buying second hand compared to boxes

I think the BBL club legends shield cards might be numbered, don't quote me on that though, just what i heard. Guessing they would have to be otherwise 2:3 boxes have nothing numbered and that would be interesting to see how boxes sell if the case. I think they'll be numbered. This is just my opinion but i don't go much on die cut cards of any kind, so bit of a shame there. Others will probably disagree and that's fine. I do however really want the Tim Paine and D'Arcy Short signature cards. Am i right in thinking no redemption cards with the sigs, just straight into packs?

Under 6 weeks away now. What are people going to be chasing? I'm after Tim Paine and D'Arcy Short signatures. Bit of a shame there are no nice case hits though.

Bit of a shame there are no nice case hits though.

Be careful posting anything remotely negative about a certain company or you will end up like I did..... getting a nasty email all because I said that a player that had been in BBL1 shouldnt be classified as a "rookie" in a BBL7 release.

I want to get excited about cricket cards but I can’t...Why pay $160 per box when within 12 months you can get a box and a signature card of your choice delivered for less than $100?

I thought all signature card redemptions would have been in sealed boxes...

Well if they got it right and listen to us buying the product no one would need to complain

$65 for 2017/18 TNP BBL boxes.

https://www.tapnplay.com.au/specials

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 4.40.16 pm.png

With women's cards making up around 40%, I'm really impressed with the Alex Blackwell spotlight cards and Elyse villani getting a signature card. It's great to see more players being acknowledged and not just the standard Lanning/Pez combo. I'm looking forward to the Jpatt card too. As just an everyday collector, I'm just going to have fun ripping open the packets and not really caring too much about a resale value!

How good is the video on the Tap'N'Play Facebook page showing behind the scenes of the packing process? Not sure how to link just a video here otherwise I would.

Always been curious to how that is done, first video I've seen like it. Great work.

They should do a sneak peak of them selling signature cards and full sets under the table to those who are close to them. Or as it's causally referred to as, revenue raising for future releases.

Back
Top Bottom