Status
Not open for further replies.

aworldcrazedforus

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Samantha
Hey everyone!

Got a few card sets up for sale.
Got the complete set of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cards from 1989. The set includes 88 cards and all are in excellent, near mint, condition! Which is surprising considering they’re age. The cards have been kept in plastic protective sleeves as you can see from the pictures. I apologise for the darkness in the first photo, I’m not trying to hide anything the flash on my camera just didn’t want to co-operate! If you would like better photos I can organise that for you when its daylight and I don’t need to use the flash. The cards were obviously given to me (considering I was only 1 when the actual series of cards came out) so I don’t know too much about where you collected them from or anything. However if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge!

Also have for sale another set of Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles deluxe trading cards from the 1988 movie! I honestly don’t know how I ended up with these cards, considering I was born in 1988 I must have been given them by someone! The cards are in mint condition though, and are all sorted in plastic protective slips as you can see in the photos. Some have slight bend marks on the corners but all are amazing condition considering they’re age. The only reason why I’m selling up these cards is that I’m moving house and I really don’t have that much room to store things unfortunately! I really hope these go to the home of someone that would treat them nice haha! I don't have a special folder that they come in that was selective from the movie.

Lastly I have for sale the complete set of Power Ranger cards from 1994. The full set of the cards is up for sale and all the cards are in mint condition. This is due to the fact that they were kept in clear plastic protective pockets are you can see in the photos. 20 of the cards in the set are actually the rare, "special", foil cards. The difference from the normal ones are the fact that there is foil trimming on the outside. On the back of the foil cards, it is clearly marked that they are "power foil subset". Most of the cards that are in the collection that are the foil cards actually have the normal version of the card behind it in the plastic pockets. So you basically getting the whole collection in the normal card form, then the extra cards in the foil :) Also included in the sale are Power Ranger "caps". They are basically round disks made of cardboard that represent each of the power rangers symbols. There was 10 to collect and unfortunately I only managed to collect 9 out of the 10, but I'm just throwing them into this sale to make it a little more worth while!

If your interested in buy these. Heres the links to the auctions on Ebay!
It would really mean a lot if the cards went to someone who could actually care about them like I have!

Power Rangers Ebay Link

TMNT Movie Card set Ebay link

TMNT Card Set

Thanks so much for looking everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom