TLA Traders 2022 Official Thread

bigrob2307

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Rob
eBay User
bigrob2307
It doesn't matter who they pick ,with the prices of these cards,I can,t afford them anymore.A Johnny Raper sold on the weekend for $1250.00.That's a lot of money for one card.But I'm with Tony on one point.Who decides who are the legends.🤔
And Johns is usually in the 2k range nowdays

Sharks16

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Joel
No idea. I assume it is Terry and his staff. I guess there are various considerations, I know that Tommy Raudonikis was due to sign but became too unwell and Arthur Summons took his place.

In recent years they have doubled up by using all of the Induction Class Signatures as Legends. To be fair, Menzies and Tallis were on Legends cards before Glory was released. I would suggest what I mentioned above was contractual.
Would of loved a Tommy

3bet

OzCardTrader
Real Name
jarrod
eBay User
3threebet3
I have heard Johnathan Thurston’s name thrown around for the legend signature. Too soon after retirement in my opinion . If it is JT then It opens it up for Slater the year after and Darius the year after that!
Fits all of the criteria

HOF ✅
Queenslander ✅
Signed for TLA ✅

The only other player it could be is Lockyer and I don’t believe it is him

Brendan_B

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
Brendan3767
I have heard Johnathan Thurston’s name thrown around for the legend signature. Too soon after retirement in my opinion . If it is JT then It opens it up for Slater the year after and Darius the year after that!
Agreed. I had also heard he was an option for the Elite Masters Series

Sharks16

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Joel
JT and Slater I can cop even though I agree it’s early , but if I see a Darius Legends card that will do me

Top Bottom