TLA Traders 2021 Official Thread

Its not sport any more, its business.

My biggest gripe is that the Panthers being a "feeder/development club" we get no benefit at all from players the club has developed when they move to other teams.

I think that there should be much greater salary cap incentives for teams that develop players.

Anyway, is it the 19th yet? I want to see some cards!
What,s happening on the 19th.

Its not sport any more, its business.

My biggest gripe is that the Panthers being a "feeder/development club" we get no benefit at all from players the club has developed when they move to other teams.

I think that there should be much greater salary cap incentives for teams that develop players.

Anyway, is it the 19th yet? I want to see some cards!
Couldn’t agree more with what you said. They also need to do what the AFL dose and loyal players to the club Over x-amount of years only a portion of there pay is counted.
Anyway Jan 19th... Sale flyer? :D can wait!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't last year TLA advise that Priority would be available direct to the public and then the day before they were to go on sale they advised the following as posted by @Matt26 ?

Doesn't sound like equal opportunity to me.

Ross
That shipped sailed with tla in 2014.

Pure speculation on my part but I can only hope...recent HOF admission, fits the criteria. Hopefully in a green jersey but likely in NZ National or Warriors. The image of him just before he KO Soliola would be a great shot.

No idea if it is him or not, but they are slowly making their way through the hall of fame list.

League Legend Craig Young then sounds good to me.

Looking forward to seeing what they have in store for us this year. I'm glad that rep stars are gone and there will be a lot more variety with the more common cards. It also wouldn't be an NRL release without ONE error somewhere in the set 😉 😂

More common cards? Please tell.

Looks like priority boxes only available with case purchases?

Pre sale for the much anticipated 2021 NRL Traders will commence 19th January.
The official release date is scheduled for the 11th March (Subject to change).
Cases / Boxes / Starter Packs / Albums will be available from our website.
There will be a package deal involving cases and the much sought after Priority Boxes.

Hopefully big Glen Lazarus :D

One of my thoughts also..

HOF member, one of the great modern props.

Have to be in a neutral jersey though, NSW or Australia. Equal claim to Legend status at Canberra (2 premierships including first and one GF loss, NSW and Australian debuts), Brisbane (2 premierships including first and plenty of rep jumpers) and Melbourne (one premiership -first)

One of my thoughts also..

HOF member, one of the great modern props.

Have to be in a neutral jersey though, NSW or Australia. Equal claim to Legend status at Canberra (2 premierships including first and one GF loss, NSW and Australian debuts), Brisbane (2 premierships including first and plenty of rep jumpers) and Melbourne (one premiership -first)
100% agreed, huge appeal to all collectors. Canberra, Broncos, Storm, NSW and legends collector’s.

The extra packaging.

Covid downturn, becomes a Cost saving.
China is charging more, because they have to pay more the tariffs they put on the coal, wheat barley , wine etc.
Now every bastard is going to pay more for there stupid eating of every thing on the planet.
Apart from greed on tla"s part.
go for it you greedy f".

Back
Top Bottom