Matt26

OZCT Supporter

Feedback - 100%
101   0   0
Oct 13, 2005
Sydney
Real Name
Matt
I think I know which sig I'd rather have.
Legend #208
Glory #210.

20210319_081241.jpg

The concept of Glory wasn't bad, just some of the designs were a let down.

Green Foil very rarely works well. If the Graham above had been Gold/Silver Foil or even using a reflective foil then it would be a stunning card.

Reactions: collect94

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter

Feedback - 100%
300   0   0
Aug 27, 2008
Central Coast, NSW
Real Name
Ross
Case cards.

I read somewhere that they were in a later batch of stock as it was a late decision to use them as CC. I think they will start to show soon.
I had heard the League Leaders only made it into the Newsagent Stock and as the News Agents rarely buy cases and are broken down to boxes then it will mean some unscrupulous person in the middle will have them all to sell at inflated prices......

Surely that couldn't be right?

Matt26

OZCT Supporter

Feedback - 100%
101   0   0
Oct 13, 2005
Sydney
Real Name
Matt
I had heard the League Leaders only made it into the Newsagent Stock and as the News Agents rarely buy cases and are broken down to boxes then it will mean some unscrupulous person in the middle will have them all to sell at inflated prices......

Think you may have struck gold there!

Reactions: hobo

bigrob2307

OzCardTrader

Feedback - 100%
133   0   0
Jun 11, 2010
Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia
Real Name
Rob
eBay User
bigrob2307

Didnt something similar happen last year with the head to heads

Reactions: hobo

Muzza

Back to Belmore

Feedback - 100%
80   0   0
Feb 11, 2012
Earlwood NSW
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Are retirements box hits?
Retirements are one in every 72 packs or every second box, so one of the box hits for sure.

On another note.
I dropped in to pick up the newspapers after work this morning and of course enquired about Traders, as I'd bought 10 packs from the same place earlier in the week.
There was nothing displayed and the lady had them stored under the counter and would only sell me three packs. Limit of three per customer!
Never thought I'd see the day.

Last edited:

Brendan_B

OZCT Supporter

Feedback - 100%
315   0   0
Jun 16, 2011
Brisbane, Queensland
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
Brendan3767
Retirements are one in every 72 packs or every second box, so one of the box hits for sure.

On another note.
I dropped into to pick up the newspapers after work this morning and of course enquired about Traders, as I'd bought 10 packs from the same place earlier in the week.
There was nothing displayed and the lady had them stored under the counter and would only sell me three packs. Limit of three per customer!
Yep, it is the same in most places. Wait until Elite, it will not be in Newsagents at all.

Brandboy20

OzCardTrader

Feedback - 100%
39   0   0
Nov 26, 2016
Western Australia
Real Name
Reece
eBay User
brandboy20
My local newso only got given 1 box and that was it, he newst to order a case worth. He did the same with footy stars and again he only got give 1 box.
He got bit annoyed as he’s been a regular for so long. So he brought 2x full cases of team coach..... sold 6 boxes straight up when they come 😳

Sharks16

OzCardTrader

Feedback - 100%
19   0   0
Mar 22, 2017
Sydney
Real Name
Joel

On another note.
I dropped into to pick up the newspapers after work this morning and of course enquired about Traders, as I'd bought 10 packs from the same place earlier in the week.
Sounds like a drug dealing operation 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: ShayTheAussie

ShayTheAussie

OzCardTrader

Feedback - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 15, 2021
Australia
Real Name
Shay Hardie

On another note.
I dropped in to pick up the newspapers after work this morning and of course enquired about Traders, as I'd bought 10 packs from the same place earlier in the week.
What the heck? Do they think we’re gonna have scuffles trying to panic buy bloody traders or what? Most of us ain’t that stupid. Key word = MOST

Reactions: Paul_Ambrey