TLA Redemption NEW Address Update (18/01/22)

Express still gets a package number, although I'm not sure if they are trackable online yet. I've sent express before with no issues.

Anyone got a contact number for TLA?
I was given a number to ring,I tried ringing it 6 times today,after the first ring it went dead.There was no recorded message or anything.Matt have you got a number you know of that we could ring.
Thanks.

I was given a number to ring,I tried ringing it 6 times today,after the first ring it went dead.There was no recorded message or anything.Matt have you got a number you know of that we could ring.
Thanks.

Dont have a phone number im afraid.

I believe so.

I just had a reply from Terry saying they are away until 20th Jan.

I stated I would be sending some redemptions to;

TLA Australia
PO Box 1723
North Sydney, NSW, 2059

as per the card redemption info and that was not corrected so the address should be correct.

Hi everyone,

Please see below an update from TLA in relation to customer service/redemptions.

TLA Trading cards customer service has now moved to Melbourne and will reopen for business on the 20th of January.

The existing PO Box 1723 North Sydney 2059 will continue to operate for a further 6 month, we will review this based on the mail it receives during this time.

The email address remains the same for all card redemptions or enquiries [email protected]

The new PO box for all future mail is:

TLA Customer Service

PO BOX 4550

Dandenong South VIC 3164

[email protected]

Hi everyone,

Please see below an update from TLA in relation to customer service/redemptions.

TLA Trading cards customer service has now moved to Melbourne and will reopen for business on the 20th of January.

The existing PO Box 1723 North Sydney 2059 will continue to operate for a further 6 month, we will review this based on the mail it receives during this time.

The email address remains the same for all card redemptions or enquiries [email protected]

The new PO box for all future mail is:

TLA Customer Service

PO BOX 4550

Dandenong South VIC 3164

[email protected]
Ah, moving closer to Terry’s parents so they can hand deliver cards for redemption

Back
Top Bottom