TLA Redemption NEW Address Update (18/01/22)

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

Just had an update from TLA:

All redemptions and all correspondence can now be sent to us at this address.

TLA World Wide

PO Box 1723

North Sydney NSW 2059

Regards
Matt

Last edited:
This PO Box is being put in place for any Elite 2020 Redemption cards and cards still sent to old addresses will be redirected to this new PO Box address for fulfilment.

Probably a silly question but what is the typical wait time for a redemption card to be redeemed and sent back? Recently sent some out and was just wondering

I can confirm that the redirect is no longer in place.

I just sent a T SIMS signature patch to the old address and when I view the tracking it has "Return to Sender". :sick::rolleyes::cry::blink:

Nervous wait ahead for me.

Ross

Received my Redemption back today, thank goodness.

Now to send it to the right address.

I have a couple of these now, in trying to find a nice patch strangely enough with a preference that it is Red and White. This one is supposed to be a 4 colour patch :blink: but hey guess what when I look it up there's no RED in it. LOL

I'm hoping it's the same as in the first post

TLA World Wide

PO Box 1723

North Sydney NSW 2059

I stupidly sent it to the one on the back of the card, thinking the address change happened the release before.
I registered and sent some in last week.
The above address was the one supplied in the email from Terry.

What is the email address for them someone please? I got a redemption card in the mail yesterday and want to check before I send it off.

I didn't even know we needed to email before sending
I'm not sure you have to anymore. I sent in a 2021 Traders League Sensations and didn't have to email them first.

I think this was perhaps one of their earlier processes I would just follow whatever is written on the card.

Ross

Back
Top Bottom