TLA NRL Super Hero Limited Edition - Release Info (Sell Sheet Page 4)

Now that it is a 10 card set,one of which is a 1/6 card, will the pricing change. What will one of the 1/6 cards sell for and are you breaking up the ones from set where people only want there team cards.Thanks

Last edited:
Is that glue beading on pearce and wighton's patch or is that just the jersey?

Hi all, if anyone who is buying a box gets the Wighton gold box card please let me know as I'd be keen to buy it or trade if I have anything that you may be after.
Cheers

If they stick to superheroes next year, Dragons will not be part of it as they have changed from ISC to XBlades as jersey and gear supplier :(

If they stick to superheroes next year, Dragons will not be part of it as they have changed from ISC to XBlades as jersey and gear supplier :(

Not sure how they are going to do it, but did have a chat to Terry at TLA and suggested that they do these cards for all teams.....and that they don't need to be themed jerseys. 1 per team would be good!

Not sure how they are going to do it, but did have a chat to Terry at TLA and suggested that they do these cards for all teams.....and that they don't need to be themed jerseys. 1 per team would be good!
Matt, I know a few people are dissapointed they did not get a jersey card in this set.
But come on fellow collectors, that would defeat the purpose of theme would it not.
Is there not enough cards already to collect.
Who ever takes the dragons place if any, will then say when is too much too much.

Matt, I know a few people are dissapointed they did not get a jersey card in this set.
But come on fellow collectors, that would defeat the purpose of theme would it not.
Is there not enough cards already to collect.
Who ever takes the dragons place if any, will then say when is too much too much.

The theme is nice but I don't why there has to be a theme at all, why not have a match worn jersey from each club (would be in traditional team colours too) and have 1 for each club.

Some teams haven't even had a match worn jersey card yet (Titans/Warriors etc).

Don't get me wrong, I think these are some of the best cards ever produced but they need a way to incorporate every team into the release.

The theme is nice but I don't why there has to be a theme at all, why not have a match worn jersey from each club (would be in traditional team colours too) and have 1 for each club.

Some teams haven't even had a match worn jersey card yet (Titans/Warriors etc).

Don't get me wrong, I think these are some of the best cards ever produced but they need a way to incorporate every team into the release.
Totally in agreeance with you, but then why make them at all.
Some teams will change the top 8 next season, then they will get a jersey card.
If they don't, then the team collector should become a member of their club and go and speak to management about there clubs performance and say they are not getting their due rewards with their card collecting.
It is not all ESP'S fault, they are there to flog out as many different cards as possible and make as much money as possible while the iron is hot.

Totally in agreeance with you, but then why make them at all.
Some teams will change the top 8 next season, then they will get a jersey card.
If they don't, then the team collector should become a member of their club and go and speak to management about there clubs performance and say they are not getting their due rewards with their card collecting.
It is not all ESP'S fault, they are there to flog out as many different cards as possible and make as much money as possible while the iron is hot.
You contradict yourself a bit there, you say it should stay as a finals card than say they should flog as many as possible?

I personally feel let down that there’s been no higher titans card than a league sensation or mojo for the last few years.
Bring on a jersey card at least every 2 years per team I say!

You contradict yourself a bit there, you say it should stay as a finals card than say they should flog as many as possible?

I personally feel let down that there’s been no higher titans card than a league sensation or mojo for the last few years.
Bring on a jersey card at least every 2 years per team I say!
A bit of sarcasm there Troy, ESP do not want it to look like they have totally lost the plot ! they have to make it look like they are keeping to some sort pattern.

Got my set today number 15 its the best nrl set ever absolutely awesome go the eagles.

20171116_142327.jpg

Back
Top Bottom