TLA NRL Super Hero Limited Edition - Release Info (Sell Sheet Page 4)

2017 ESP NRL Marvel Jersey/Signature Update:

Apologies to those that have still been waiting on updates regarding the Marvel Jersey/Signature Sets. I can assure you that we've been requesting regular updates and for every one we make, we're receiving a dozen ourselves.

Today we've finally received a detailed update of where, why and when for these sets. While it's extremely frustrating for us to see they're two weeks away. It's refreshing to get an explanation rather than just the "they should be ready next week".

Again, our apologies for the delay and we've posted Futera's and ESP's update below -

-Diggaz Trading Cards

----------------------------------------------------

“Whilst packing the Superhero cards into the presentation boxes ready to send, we noticed a strange occurrence on the finishing. There has been some reaction between the jerseys’ rubber/gel beads and the foiling - we’ve never seen this before - see photo. As the cards are complete/finished it’s not possible to re-make them.”

Solution:
To fix this issue, we have had an ornamental 24ct gold plated piece made which we’ll apply over the foiled frame on all cards.

-Futera

----------------------------------------------------

Expected Shipping
The ornamental pieces are due to arrive in next Wednesday, and we have arranged for an express courier to bring them to Sydney upon completion. As a result, we expect the product to arrive with us a week after this.

While it is disappointing that this has occurred, TLA would never want to release a sub-par product into the market. As you and our collectors know, we pride ourselves on producing products of the highest quality, which we are sure this will be.

We can promise that collectors will be extremely pleased with the finished sets and that they will be worth the wait.

-ESP

Damage.png

I will be interested to see if this alters the overall appearance of the card in a good or bad way. From the first images posted the signature cards looked really good.

I must say though, the standard superhero cards are quite average for what they cost. The stock of the card feels standard, the numbering is printed and not foil and the images and general design of the card are a bit plain.

Some teams are yet to have any jersey cards.. hopefully that changes next year

An LE series with all 16 teams would be great. Maybe for Indigenous round and WIL.

I hope they don't change the concept of the Elite RTF series though, kind of a reward for the Prelim Finalists but the obvious issue is repetition of teams like Melbourne who are always in the PF's!

An LE series with all 16 teams would be great. Maybe for Indigenous round and WIL.

I hope they don't change the concept of the Elite RTF series though, kind of a reward for the Prelim Finalists but the obvious issue is repetition of teams like Melbourne who are always in the PF's!

I reckon these don't even need to be a themed set.....make one for every team throw in some highly limited base cards and some inserts and you have NRL Exquisite/National Treasures....imagine the box breaks/case breaks of it!

Back
Top Bottom