TLA NRL Super Hero Limited Edition - Release Info (Sell Sheet Page 4)

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Just got this from TLA:

TLA will release two Limited Edition sets into the market this year, these sets will replace Origin limited edition sets in 2017

Each of the sets being released will focused on the Super Hero Round, Set 1 will contain 25 cards using the actual images from that game, while set 2 will feature match worn jersey patched cards singed by the players.

There will be two product released in July

Set 1: To be released July 15th 2017
- Using player photographic images and states relating to that round
- Sold as a sealed set of 25 cards per set
- Limited to 100 sets individually numbered
- Each set would feature 2 player per team plus 7 special celebration cards (this will create the case element)
- Packet in an acrylic box and printed slip cover

Set 2: To be released July 15th/July 30th 2017
- A set of 9 match worn Jersey patch cards
- One Card per player each card featuring a patch from that players match worn jersey from the Super Hero round
- Each Card singed by that player and hologram
- Limited to 50 sets all cards individually numbered

If you can be ordered via the ESP/TLA dealer network or directly from www.nrlgamecards.com

Are these team sets? Or just random players from different teams?

Are these team sets? Or just random players from different teams?

One player from each of the Marvel Jersey teams in the Jersey/Signature Set

Two players from each of the Marvel Jersey teams in the Photographic Images Set + 6 Magic Moment Cards and a Checklist

A reminder of the teams involved with the Marvel Jerseys:

Broncos
Raiders
Sea Eagles
Storm
Knights
Cowboys
Dragons
Roosters
Tigers

Last edited:

If the teams auctioned off all their jerseys as it appears most did, then if they are using match worn for the cards it will be interesting to see what they come up with, jerseys swapped at half time. I had a quick look through the auction results and I don't see the same bidder across different teams and I don't see TLA or similiar as a bidder. How the person who bought the corresponding matched used jersey that is used in a patch card will feel is interesting.

On a side note how cheap were the Manly jerseys selling for compared to Broncos / Cowboys / Raiders?

If the teams auctioned off all their jerseys as it appears most did, then if they are using match worn for the cards it will be interesting to see what they come up with, jerseys swapped at half time. I had a quick look through the auction results and I don't see the same bidder across different teams and I don't see TLA or similiar as a bidder. How the person who bought the corresponding matched used jersey that is used in a patch card will feel is interesting.

On a side note how cheap were the Manly jerseys selling for compared to Broncos / Cowboys / Raiders?

I believe that ISC is organising the match worn jerseys and getting them to TLA hence the delay in info being sent out till now.

Given that one set was auctioned off (guessing the players changed them at half time) then that means the player in question would not have kept their jersey for themselves. Its possible that this is the case.

Would be good to do some photo matching on them.

Cheers
Matt

what would be even better is to know who the jerseys belong to.that might give a clue what this set might cost.maybe 1000 plus.

The Sharks signed premiership sets were $1000 with 17 signature cards /50

The signed Marvel sets are also /50 with 9 signature cards, game worn jersey though.

I don't imagine these sets will retail for more than $1000. Only 9 teams represented which limits interest straight away and very close to Elite.

just say 50 to 100 for a sig, plus 50 to 100 for a patch,combine both and maybe around 150 each.maybe michael from digga,z might be able to help on priceing.if there are high end players who donated their jerseys it could be alot more.

Back
Top Bottom