TLA NRL Power Play Extreme 2017 (Official Thread)

I dont want to scroll through all the comments but can someone please tell me how a signed authentic card differs from an IP of the same card?
Authentic pack sigs will not have a code on the top to unlock the card in the online game. Base commons do have these codes, however.

Some sigs will come out-of pack with the hologram sticker, but some won't. If you send one in to ESP they can fix it up for you

Does anyone know what the criteria for picking the players for Flick cards was? I have no idea

EDIT: I think it might have something to do with passes but I can't find the stats for most passes anywhere.

Last edited:
Do you need to send the wrappers in via registered post? and then include another registered post self addressed envelope?

Do you need to send the wrappers in via registered post? and then include another registered post self addressed envelope?
The wrappers have to be sent registered. It doesnt state whether you need to send the envelope registered however. I assume since it specifies for one and not the other, you wont have to send the envelope registered.

i sent both lots registed post on monday and received them today,minus the greg inglis card.i was told he has not signed yet due to his injury.but they said it will be very soon.

i sent both lots registed post on monday and received them today,minus the greg inglis card.i was told he has not signed yet due to his injury.but they said it will be very soon.
I sent away requesting an Inglis card as top priority, does anyone know if ESP will hold and wait for the Inglis cards to be ready or just send me something else? I'd rather the former over the latter

img011.jpg

i pulled a Matt Moylan sig card out of a starter pack today. i'll send it in for a holo but i'm pretty happy with that (and i'm not even a panthers fan)

Curious if esp attending Penrith to sticker the in pack autos this weekend can we redeem these autographs there as well??

An ESP Representative will be available at this Sunday's Penrith Collectormania Toy & Hobby Fair to authenticate Signatures. Diggaz Trading Cards will also be there with Boxes / Packs available
LIKE.png

I am sure it wasnt intentional but it was pointed out and all the kids at footy training that have one or has seen one of the "FLICK" cards are calling it something else and gauging the players sexual expertise with the word that it looks like ................
s-l500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom