TLA NRL Power Play Extreme 2017 (Official Thread)

I think its a fantastic move to sell them at clubs and in particular - at games - I have never understood why they haven't in the past. Massive missed opportunity IMO.

I can't tell you how many times I have been asked at an NRL game "where did you get those from?" think they will sell great - kids will be hitting their parents up to buy some for them.

The players may be signing a few more cards before and after the game then. Hopefully they will stay generous.

Power Play was aimed at kids initially so hopefully this will be a good way to make them accessible. Hopefully it will build a new wave of collector's, which the hobby needs at the moment.

just remember,don,t throw the rappers away.each 15 you collect you can send them in for 1 of 5 special redemption autograph cards.

There are only the two delivery days for newsagents (Mondays & Thursdays) Unless they are country/rural agencies.

As a newsagent (primarily) I can confirm this. I too thought it strange given the release date didn't match a delivery day.

That being said, I placed an order with Ikon (one of ESP/TLA's preferred suppliers) and I dont have the stock today either....

Love to see a scan of them!

20170314_200443.jpg

There are only the two delivery days for newsagents (Mondays & Thursdays) Unless they are country/rural agencies.

As a newsagent (primarily) I can confirm this. I too thought it strange given the release date didn't match a delivery day.

That being said, I placed an order with Ikon (one of ESP/TLA's preferred suppliers) and I dont have the stock today either....

Ikon only recieved there stock today as yesterday was a public holiday in VIC....Depending on when they received there stock you may see it tomorrow

They look good....did they have stickers on the back?

@Matt26 I thought it was mentioned previously ALL the sig cards would be stickered on back of the card? These are common cards that racer not numbered. Without a sticker, they are exactly the same as anyone can get through IP's! If these have not been stickered, IMO will hugely devalue them. Will be basically no way to differentiate one in packs to one anyone obtained through training / before / after games.

Last edited:
@Matt26 I thought it was mentioned previously ALL the sig cards would be stickered on back of the card? These are common cards that racer not numbered. Without a sticker, they are exactly the same as anyone can get through IP's! If these have not been stickered, IMO will hugely devalue them. Will be basically no way to differentiate one in packs to one anyone. An obtain through training / before / after games.
You can send the ones in that you receive in the packets for stickering

Back
Top Bottom