TLA NRL Power Play Extreme 2017 (Official Thread)

Just pulled a Matt Moylan signature out of one of my boxes. With getting the hologram do i need to include a self addressed envelope like the redemption process? Just curious what others have done
Cheers
Brplat
That is correct they advise registered post both ways

Background is gold instead of silver and curved edge

IMG_2642.JPG

Background is gold instead of silver and curved edge

IMG_2642.JPG
I like the look of these ones better yeah. Xtreme got it right this year - put the 16 card bonus set in the starters and the 3 card set in the album. Traders doing it the other way around meant people ended up with too many milestones and not enough startoons.

Might have to look at picking up an Xtreme album to try and get the Sutton because those are actually much nicer looking than the Traders ones surprisingly

Just got my Extreme Albums & there is 1 packet instead of 2 has anyone else only got 1 packet???
The Promo flyer shows 2 packs...

Here's an abbreviated version of the statement made by ESP on 1st page.

• The starter packs contain 4 packets of cards plus a BONUS starter pack card (Power Bomb Card 16 cards to collect) normally one per box so fairly rare and hard to set, this will drive the sales of starter packs this year to collectors.
  • Each Album Contains two packets of cards plus an album card (1 of 3 Mile Stone cards to collect) this is a parallel of the Traders Starter pack bonus card except using the Extreme branding, so will help us to cross sell this release to Traders buyers who are keen to collect the 6 card set.
  • Over all we have looked closely at others in the market for inspiration in this space, we really feel we are on a winner here.

I think I just got an Aaron Woods on card auto in this. Card is signed but doesn't say anything on it about being authentic etc etc. Can anybody help?

Back
Top Bottom