TLA NRL Power Play Extreme 2017 (Official Thread)

im not sure about else where but myself and quite a few others here just about gave up on Traders, i personally busted 12 boxes from 2 newsagents and only got 1 top hit and 8 were identical in regards to inserts (3 the same, another 3 were the same and 2 the same). The guys at the newsagent got a case just for 6 of us, as we local collectors asked for it, they kept it aside for us and we all bought 2 boxes each and they had bought separate boxes they put up on the counter, the case was taped up with normal tape, there was no case card and what we believe as left over boxes from other cases where the hits were found as there are 6 of us here that collected from that case and no one hit anything, i hit the sas from a random pack on the counter from the other newsagent. I realise its a newsagent etc but if they bought a case on our behalf why was it full of left over boxes and not sealed a sealed case? and what happened to the boxes with the hits ?? .....like i said its a newsagent but if we had the same issue here, who else did?? and that could have contributed to why sales are down because the hits have been made even harder to get??? not a whinge just an observation and possible reason ?

I have heard of cases that have been repacked from loose stock (sealed boxes) that has been returned from newsagents etc.

This is one reason why I would always buy from someone (a reputable dealer) who I know is buying factory sealed cases not ones that may have been repacked later on.

Cheers
Matt

I unknowingly bought a repacked "sealed" case from the (unknowing) NZ distributor - 2013 Traders release. I was under the impression that practices had changed since then.

I unknowingly bought a repacked "sealed" case from the (unknowing) NZ distributor - 2013 Traders release. I was under the impression that practices had changed since then.
all lies, it is all about the money, why would they throw out boxes that they did not sell, bunnings put items back on the shelves, why wouldn't esp do the same.

Back
Top Bottom