TLA 2018 NRL Season in Review Official Thread (Major Update Page 5)

I think the sets will go ahead, not sure whether or not they'll sell all 50 though. There is definitely a lot of interest in the product, but the run may be shortened. We already have about 9 breaks running both officially and unofficially, and I'm sure some collectors would be interested in a full set too.

edit: turns out there's 100 sets not 50 like i previously stated.

If it’s definitely Slater for Melbourne and Thurston for the cowboys I’ll take them as well
Just wondering if anyone has heard if this split is definitely going ahead. As mentioned I’ll take the sharks, storm and cowboys. If we can get some confirmation so we don’t miss out ?

Milestones being signed
1541459517217.png

he said he only signed 100 cards so i'm assuming that each player still gets a set, the nrl would also get a set leaving a couple spare. or is there 100 sets instead of 50 can anyone confirm?

he said he only signed 100 cards so i'm assuming that each player still gets a set, the nrl would also get a set leaving a couple spare. or is there 100 sets instead of 50 can anyone confirm?
best bet and one that makes sense would be the sets is #/100 like the superhero where out of #/50

Roger is in the UK on a personal family matter at the moment. Not sure when he is back. Still going ahead as far as I know so just be patient
Yeah just didn’t want to miss out . Do you know if it has been ordered?I noticed that other orders were being sent out next week that’s all.

Roger is in the UK on a personal family matter at the moment. Not sure when he is back. Still going ahead as far as I know so just be patient
As for being patient, patience cost me a storm and a cowboys spot lol. So didn’t want to lose my team as well !!

Back
Top Bottom