TLA 2018 NRL Season in Review Official Thread (Major Update Page 5)

Brisbane - Mick (MC_D)
Canberra - Matthew (Victor the Viking)
Canterbury - Richard
Cronulla - Joel (Sharks 16) TBC
Manly - Leonie
Parramatta - Geoff
Roosters - Paul (Angry)
Wests Tigers - Robbie

Hi All,
Payment is now due for the above cards.

cards still available are
Gold Coast
Newcastle
Penrith
Warriors
and possible Manly

Please PM me for payment details.
Thanks
Roger

Brisbane - Mick (MC_D)
Canberra - Matthew (Victor the Viking)
Canterbury - Richard
Cronulla - Joel (Sharks 16) TBC
Manly - Leonie
Parramatta - Geoff
Roosters - Paul (Angry)
Wests Tigers - Robbie

Hi All,
Payment is now due for the above cards.

cards still available are
Gold Coast
Newcastle
Penrith
Warriors
and possible Manly

Please PM me for payment details.
Thanks
Roger
anyone know whats going on with parra set, I heard hayne was replaced with corey norman, now he is a dragon.

any chance of a copy and paste, I don't do facebook.
Milestone Set Update:
Been getting a few mixed messages on these at the moment but this is the latest after just getting off the phone with TLA.

The Eels card will be signed by Corey Norman in the New Year. I believe his card will come as a redemption in the Box Set. For those in the Splits, I'm happy to keep these aside and redeem them as soon as available.

There's actually 2 other players that haven't put pen to card at this moment. Billy Slater arrives back in Melbourne tomorrow and TLA will be getting his signed tomorrow or Thursday.

John Sutton is apparently in some camp and they're trying to get his signed by Friday.
If Sutton hasn't signed by Friday, TLA is happy to give the Sets to us so we can at least get the Splits posted out (excluding Sutton). If he signs on the Weekend they were still willing to drive out his cards on Sunday to complete the sets.
We'll follow up with them by Friday on what is happening with Sutton.

Received the Sets hand delivered this afternoon.

Will post up some images on Instagram and Facebook, maybe a preview vid on YouTube too so everyone can check out the quality.
Oh excellent!

Look forward to it all

Seriously why would you do a club set then produce a card of said set with a player in a different clubs jersey.
TLA have no idea about their market
I guess I will be 2 Corey Norman debut cards available for sale to Broncos supporters
PM me if your interested

Back
Top Bottom