TLA 2018 NRL Season in Review Official Thread (Major Update Page 5)

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
TLA are excited to launch a New NRL Limited Edition Team release Season in Review

The sets are limited to either 25 or 50 sets World Wide, the edition size will be set based on the presale results.

Each set will contain the following:
  • Base Card Set - featuring all first grade player from that teams 2018 squad (this will vary in size based on each team)

• Gold Special Cards- 4 players her team (a mile stone and indigenous card are included plus two others)

• Premium Signature Cards- 4 player per team

• A Mystery Pack - may contain 1 of 2 (1/1 Cards per team) other cards include in the mystery packs are all limited in edition, one card per pack.

• All cards will be individually numbered and boxed

• NRL Super Hero set the bench mark in this space the same quality is assured
RRP $990.00 inc GST (sets number 2 to 50/25)

Or

RRP $1,400 inc GST (set number 1)

• The product is limited

• Orders can be placed via your TLA Trading Card dealer

• TLA reserve the right to not produced a set should it not meet a MOQ

tlaww13034_seasoninreview_flyera_v2-comp-jpg.247570

Last edited:
Lot,s and lots and lots,but wait ,there,s more to come.These product,s are getting better each year.

Last edited:
Elite should be made more expensive (if need be) with this stuff inside instead of mojos. I'm a stickler for tradition and trading cards should be collected from packs, rather than bought complete.

In the short game we have a core of a few collectors paying a lot for product. The long sustainable game would be many collectors collecting moderately priced, equitably spread product.

Making the product more exclusive for a privileged few does not seem sustainable in a very small market.

Elite should be made more expensive (if need be) with this stuff inside instead of mojos. I'm a stickler for tradition and trading cards should be collected from packs, rather than bought complete.

In the short game we have a core of a few collectors paying a lot for product. The long sustainable game would be many collectors collecting moderately priced, equitably spread product.

Making the product more exclusive for a privileged few does not seem sustainable in a very small market.
Agreed, I don't mind specific sets for premiers/origin but being able to buy a full set defeats the purpose and takes half the fun out of the hobby. These are very nice looking cards but I don't think i could justify dropping $1000 on one.

Reactions: DMC

I think they are going for the high end purchasers.

So Heritage replaces Milestone in team sets that don't have them?

Gonna predict souths here:

Signatures:
Captain: Greg Inglis
Next Gen: Doueihi/Murray (whoever doesn't get the sig in Elite)
Forward: Cook/Sam Burgess (whoever doesn't get the sig in Elite)
Back: Gagai

Golds:
Milestone: Sutton
Indigenous: Johnston
X-Factor: Walker
2018 Moment: Reynolds field goal (subject to change obviously)

Maybe if the collector,s knew who the 4 autograph signer,s were,that might help TLA look at which direction to go with in the amount of sets to produce.ie 25/50.

Maybe if the collector,s knew who the 4 autograph signer,s were,that might help TLA look at which direction to go with in the amount of sets to produce.ie 25/50.

Have already suggested this to TLA this evening.....guessing quite a few people waiting to see who the signers are before committing.

Back
Top Bottom