Time to move some stuff !

Status
Not open for further replies.

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Hi All,

I'm going to start selling off some NFL stuff from my recent breaks and other interesting pieces that I've gathered over the years ! I need to raise some spending money for my next US trip !! :)
I'll put them up here before the OS forums and ebay..

Starting off with the Autos. Listed by team nickname-
NFL Autos for Sale pictures by AusRam66 - Photobucket

I'll entertain offers, or if you prefer, let me know what you like and I'll come up with a price. Please, only serious offers and enquiries as refusal may offend and it's a big enough pain sorting and scanning everything as it is ! 99% of these are in very good condition, but I know one or two may have slight manufacturing damage, and I'll let all potential buyers know of any known condition issues before the deal if finalised. All deals will go through the OCT Sale and Trade forum.

Hope to get the jerseys, numbered inserts, RC's, etc up in the near future, but if anyone remembers seeing anything they liked in my NFL Box Breaks, most will be up for grabs, so feel free to get ahead of the game now. :)

Direct Deposit would be preferred, but PayPal might be possible... Expensive items will be sent Registered Post.

Thanks for looking..

Trevor

Hi Trevor,

Could I please have a price on the Ndamukong Suh prime auto.

thanks mate,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom