Tim Thomas

reign40

The Reign was unstoppable
I read that Tim thomas will most likely go to the spurs or suns once his buyout is complete..

Man how many players do the spurs want to insure a championship!!

They are taking the easy way out in my opinion

Are the spurs or the players? Might be a similar move to brian williams hooking up with the bulls to get maximum exposure and a championship.

how is the team taking the easy way out? its there job to get the best talent on the court?

Although I was happy to see payton and malone not get a championship with the lakers when they wanted to get on the kobe shaq express.

im spewing he isnt "playing" for the bulls.. dont know exactly what happened, but it could have worked out a bit differently...

yeah i hear ya clipper, glad they didnt win either.. if malone decided the year after to join the spurs, i would have prayed even more that they lose..

Joining a 55-60 win team knowing you're only gonna get 10mins per game max and not going where you can get mins and make the entire NBA competition less one sided is the easy way out for a player.

And thankfully in the past few years when players have done so they have not been rewarded, Malone being on top of the list the cheapass

sorry but your spurs hate is ridiculous...

the guys wants to play for a class organisation, the spurs need a back up 3 man. If the gloves fit...

this aint the spurs going and "buying everyone" they drafted very very very well...

i agree TREY,not sure what he is on about there!how can they be buying a championship,like you said they drafted very well eg;Duncan(that was a lucky one and a blessing for us),Parker(slipped under everyone's radar)Ginobili(already established in europe),plus they already had one of the best centre's of all time when Duncan got there in The Admiral!then they had some great role players to go with them.

Back
Top Bottom