Thunder and lightning

Chaz81

OzCardTrader
Real Name
CIHAN NAZENIN
eBay User
007cihan
anybody what's the book value of 1997-98 skybox premium thunder and lightning Sharef-abdur rahim and grant Hill

Yeah book value is pretty much rubbish now it's all about eBay recent previous sales! Not sure if I fully agree with most of it but it's the main sorcery for a market guide

granted, ive been out of the hobby for a while, so things may have changed, but beckett hasnt been used in years.
Yeah book value is pretty much rubbish now it's all about eBay recent previous sales! Not sure if I fully agree with most of it but it's the main sorcery for a market guide
it doesn't make sense why would the Beckett company charge for the subscription magazines fees for then

it doesn't make sense why would the Beckett company charge for the subscription magazines fees for then
I know it's crap! I guess they are trying to keep their heads above the water but it's a given that Beckett don't led the market values and if anything their pricing isn't used amongst any seller be online or professional traders

I know it's crap! I guess they are trying to keep their heads above the water but it's a given that Beckett don't led the market values and if anything their pricing isn't used amongst any seller be online or professional traders
ok that make sense thanks for the info

e-bay completed listings are what people are actually willing to pay for a card, where beckett can just pull numbers out of the air with no research into how much buyers are willing to spend.
personally, id prefer to go by BBV since sellers cant influence the prices, but theoretically e-bay can be far more accurate.

e-bay completed listings are what people are actually willing to pay for a card, where beckett can just pull numbers out of the air with no research into how much buyers are willing to spend.
personally, id prefer to go by BBV since sellers cant influence the prices, but theoretically e-bay can be far more accurate.
maybe back in the 90s probably was more Beckett book value

I personally think prices should be generated by player status and population of the card! EBay prices can be so manipulated in so many ways that the value isn't really a value to all but a preference to the person who bought it and the audience that surrounded the sale!! I see so much going wrong for the future of collecting!

I personally think prices should be generated by player status and population of the card! EBay prices can be so manipulated in so many ways that the value isn't really a value to all but a preference to the person who bought it and the audience that surrounded the sale!! I see so much going wrong for the future of collecting!

the future has already arrived.

Back
Top Bottom