Throwback kinda mailday

The Truth

Banned User
Real Name
Brad
My first NBA associated clothes I have bought! They turned up today. There's the Cavalier's Authentic Reebok Shooting shirt/warm-up. It has A.J. Wright on the cardboard tag, is that a former Cavs player? Also has all the patches and NBA logo's sewn on. I love the colour and design of the Cavs stuff, so when this came up, right style, right size etc, I had to have it.
Next is the Nike Celtics Warm-up Jacket/shirt. This is awesome! It's basically a short sleeve warm-up jacket. Again has the NBA logo's etc all sewn on. I found it very hard finding decent Celts clothing on US eBay as I'm not a fan of the "Throwbacks" Celtics line with the bright green and yellow designs.
They turned up just intime for the cold weather!:lol:
NewClothesIn.jpg

They look great Truth. I would have to agree...the cavs stuff has always appealed to me as well!!

Thanks for the comments. The Celts one cost me 19.99 plus about $10 Global Priority. So a good price considering it still has the $70 price tag on it from the NBA store, lol.
Can't believe how warm the shooting shirt is too! Just tried it on.

For anyone thinking of buying these type items, here's a rough guide and they are bigger in size than most e.g. surfwear branded clothes. So probably go one size smaller? unless you like them a little baggier.
Size/ Body Length/ Body Width
44 (M) 32 in. 24 in.
46 (L) 33 in. 25 in.
48 (XL) 34 in. 26 in.
52 (2XL) 35 in. 27 in.
54 (3XL) 37 in. 28 in.
56 (4XL) 38 in. 29 in.
60 (5XL) 41 in. 30 in.
These were according to Mitchell & Ness sizes, but should also suit Nike, Reebok etc.

That's a great deal you scored on them Brad, Even got cheap postage which is an added bonus. Nice

I think so too! lol. I have some more nice stuff incoming in a week maybe? I'm in need of some new clothes, so I thought, why not grab some nice NBA gear for the same price as the same old crap I usually get, lol.

Awesome where does this seller that more teams or an ebay store.. ive been after a bulls jacket and shoot top like that for ages bu the nba stores postage is to much

GP, check out US ebay in the sports equipment section, go to Basketball and then find the apparel section within. Then just do a Bulls search. Find someone willing to ship to Aus for a good price that has the size/item you're after. There's lots of stuff that's new with tags still on. If they don't show shipping to Australia/Worldwide, then just email them asking about it. If I can help you out any further, just PM me. I'll see what I can find and link you aswell.

Mate Cavs stuff okay, but I must admit I quite like the Celtics item you picked up there.... I've always liked the Celtic stuff..... well done on that bargain!

Back
Top Bottom