Hi all

Just busted three boxes [my first for about ten years!]

16 contracted player foils

10 5000 run club

5 freshman

allan border and ricky ponting gem

peter siddle redemption

adam glichrist master redemption :kick::lol::D:thumbsup:

overall got to be super happy with that!

looking to trade at all mate? awesome pull by the way, was the card i was going for. want to buy more boxes to try and pull that card but dont want to buy off ebay as 99% of boxes come from a searched case.

went to card zone and paid heaps for mine but worth it!

only doubled up on three foils!!

so pretty stoked all round.

Not bad looking cards, either....

Sorry, you meant do I want to trade the Gilly?.....sorry man, not at the moment..to good a pull to trade just yet....and a pretty good looking redemption card-anyone seen the signed card yet? Can't wait to see what it looks like.

went to card zone and paid heaps for mine but worth it!

only doubled up on three foils!!

so pretty stoked all round.

Not bad looking cards, either....

So what min 41 packs didnt have a foil??
Your missing a freshman
2 foils
1 Gem
and an you got an extra 5000 run club card..

Sorry but from 3 boxes nothing adds up.... got any scans mate??

samsung 007.jpg

samsung 008.jpg

Yep, and the last box had the Siddle, the Gilly and the border gem, up until then I was getting pretty disappointed after the first two, thought I had got them from a case that had been slaughtered before me!

Now that got a smile on the dial....:lol:

samsung 007.jpg

samsung 008.jpg

nice, so u got two boxes without a gem??? then u got a box which had two?? were these boxes sealed mate??

yep, fully sealed and came from the same case in store. Thay just grabbed the top three for me.

as I say I was getting pretty p*ssed after the first two, thought my mojo had flown.

Those ratios seem weird - all the boxes in our case break were virtually spot on regarding insert ratios. I have never heard of a box not having a gem in it.

Those ratios seem weird - all the boxes in our case break were virtually spot on regarding insert ratios. I have never heard of a box not having a gem in it.

well, unless I missed one on the way through [I don't think so] I got one box with very little, no gem, no signiture, a couple of 5000 run, a few foils and a couple of freshman. That was all. Big time dud box IMHO.

But the other one with the Border gem, Siddle and Gilly had about the right amount of other inserts.

Man, I got no idea, I just bought three sealed factory boxes and busted them.

Might have got a bit of a taste now, though, might have to get another box or two, when the wallet has recovered!! ;)

only one box with no gem, the first one had a ponting gem, the third the border gem and gilly and siddle!!

so busted another box last night

total foils andrew mc donaldx2
shaun marshx2
brad hodge
mike hussey
david hussey
philip hughes
mitchel johnson
graham manoux2
marcus northx2
james hopes
shaun tait
ben hifenhaus
brett leex2
shane watson
ricky ponting
cameron white
peter siddle
simon katich

freshman james hopes
peter siddlex2
ben hilfenhaus
marcus northx2
david warner
cameron white

gems ricky ponting
alan border
langer/hayden
brett lee

5000 run ricky ponting
neil harveyx2
allan border
greg chappell
don bradman
adam gilchristx2
doug walterx2
ian chappell
michael slater
bill lawrey

sig peter siddle
nathan hauriwitz

master adam gilchrist

got to be happy with that lot!!

Looks like it did have a gem, I missed it amongst the rubble in the box bust.:whistle:

thats amazing mate well done!! I detect some sour grapes from other members :) I got one box one gem. And I got pissed that every1 else seemed to have a damn elite sig. But you got the master redemption! That beats em all and you're a newbie. :)

Thats awesome

thanks man, and it is a REAL buzz when you pull something pretty good isn't it?
I gave up worrying what other people think years ago, as long as I am having fun all is good.
The elite sigs. are pretty good as well. I see from some of the case busts that were a quite a few that had the bradman and sig and the others nothing. And as I say one box had the border gem, siddle and gilly, so with out that one it would have been a very ordinary bust.
Best of luck with the next one, if you pull a master put up a BIG post...LOL!!

Well I wasn't worried what they thought I just wanted a damn elite sig! McGrath Gem! I didn't even really like him as player (sort of like Sampras-tennis). The Bradman 5000 and Gilly 5000 were cool, though the left side of the Bradman is cut badly so therfore worth nothing. In fact I may as well have thrown 125 dollars down the toilet.
ha. Yes, congratulations again ;)

best of luck with the next one.
I see you are after steve waugh, I have a spare elite X1 from Futera 94 it if you are interested.
thanks again

I must admit Ive done reasonably well in recent times with my busts, but this bloke must have the most mojo in the land!!

He is busting boxes back in the day pulling AB Gold Seal redemptions and Bradman redemptions, now he picks up again exactly were he left off pulling the master sig!!

Beautiful job mate - if people weren't jealous of your busts there would be something wrong with them!!!

I must admit Ive done reasonably well in recent times with my busts, but this bloke must have the most mojo in the land!!

Thanks man, I did bust quite a few but did pretty good as well.

He is busting boxes back in the day pulling AB Gold Seal redemptions and Bradman redemptions, now he picks up again exactly were he left off pulling the master sig!!

So now do I tempt fate or leave it there?

Beautiful job mate - if people weren't jealous of your busts there would be something wrong with them!!!

Thanks mate, I must confess to busting some footy way back when and got diddly squat, and the congrats to others was maybe a little coloured green:D

Back
Top Bottom