graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Let me make this clear to all current and prospective members of OzCardTrader, if you want to pull out the "I will sue you" or "I will take legal action against you" line against any the website, or any mods or admins on this site, you can kiss goodbye your access.

We do this on a volunteer basis and this site is a friendly fun enjoyable website and environment. If you want to start threatening legal action then bugger off - we don't need it.

Regards
Graham

Yikes...I will sue you, thats as scary as "i will find out where you live and come and beat you up" ... you better be careful there Graham ;)

Yeah look, I know that people that say those sorts of things normally don't have any social skills to deal with matters in a civil matter, it just really annoys me when these people wheel it out and they really have nothing to back them up.

In the old forum I ran, it was a weekly occurence and banning those members quickly taught them that it wasn't going to be tolerated.

First time it's happened here, and I didn't think it would happen as this is a fairly friendly place with the occasional argument, but mostly everyone gets along.

Wow, some people get way too serious. Suing over bubble mailers. Are we Aussies here or yanks? I thought we all got along..........:v:

I always thought 'My Dad is bigger and will beat up your Dad' was a far better threat...

I am a school teacher and I hear this threat between children often....

I think as immature adults grow up they move onto the famous 'I will sue you'

Let me make this clear to all current and prospective members of OzCardTrader, if you want to pull out the "I will sue you" or "I will take legal action against you" line against any mods or admins on this site, you can kiss goodbye your access.

We do this on a volunteer basis and this site is a friendly environment. If you want to start flinging that shit around then **** off - we don't need it.

Thank you for your time.

What the ???

Why would someone say that ?

That's just STUPID !!!

hahhaha sue someone over a bubble mailer LOL and dare i ask what the detriment suffered by the prospective plaintiff was?? $2 ??

"Your Honour I am here today to seek compensation for the loss incurred. I know that even at the small claims court I would be paying 20x more than my claim to seek this order, it's a matter of principle..."

Love it, who's that dumb then?? :lol:

I would imagine that the threat of legal action related to allegedly defamatory comments adhunt, and not the cost of a bubble mailer.
But as g-hill said, there's simply no place for those type of threats here.

I would imagine that the threat of legal action related to allegedly defamatory comments adhunt, and not the cost of a bubble mailer.
But as g-hill said, there's simply no place for those type of threats here.

Oh, I see..

Defamation is a crock unless it's like on tv or damages someones business reputation anyway...

Anyway, no defaming, no suing :thumbsup:

God damn, you serious??

OMG, I've seen the personal attacks before, but to say you're gonna sue someone over the internet... hmmmmm..... *smirk* sorry, just cacking myself.

Good post tho, there's really no need for it to happen huh.

Lets not kid ourselves. There are a number of members on this site who do nothing but talk shit and throw around their so called weight. They do nothing but ruin it for the decent people on this site.

i dont think is anyone really like that, is there?

Back
Top Bottom