Thousands of AUTOs/GUs/RCs/Inserts/Base of Star players/Singles/Lots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Lee

Brian
Real Name
Brian
As it is about a couple of weeks before I go on a European vacation via Shanghai, it is a great time to clean out some cards and turn them into spending money for the trip. Here's what's on offer:

Everything in my trade-list: All my AUTOs, GUs, RCs and Inserts - OzCardTrader.com.au

Also check out the scans in my bucket trade section: Trade or Sale pictures by bblee66 - Photobucket

I also have a massive amount of base cards (some up to 50) of the following players:

Allen Iverson
Alonzo Mourning
Amare Stoudemire
Anfernee Hardaway
Ben Wallace
Brandon Roy
Carmelo Anthony
Charles Barkley
Chauncey Billups
Chris Bosh
Chris Paul
Chris Webber
Clyde Drexler
David Robinson
Dennis Rodman
Deron Williams
Dirk Nowitzki
Dominique Wilkins
Dwayne Wade
Dwight Howard
Gary Payton
Gilbert Arenas
Grant Hill
Hakeem Olajuwon
Isiah Thomas
Jason Kidd
Jermaine O'Neal
Joe Dumars
John Stockton
Karl Malone
Kevin Garnett
Latrell Sprewell
Magic Johnson
Manu Ginobili
Mark Price
Patrick Ewing
Paul Pierce
Rasheed Wallace
Ray Allen
Reggie Miller
Richard Hamilton
Steve Nash
Scottie Pippen
Tim Duncan
Tony Parker
Tracy McGrady
Vince Carter
Yao Ming

If the player you want is not in the list above, I probably have some of their cards too. But it means I don't have them sorted and I will have to go through my base pile to pick them out which can be quite time consuming if you are only going to buy one or 2 that you don't have. In that case, I would prefer you to send me a list of cards that you actually want to save both our time.

The same applies to team collectors. I can pick out all cards of a particular team but I won't be able to list all of the cards for obvious reasons.

If you find something you like or have a question, please don't hesitate and send me a PM. You can either make an offer on the cards you are interested or you can simply ask me for a price. My prices are very reasonable and negotiable. I am a very flexible person and will do better deals with bigger purchases.

Re: AUTO/GU/RC/Inserts/Base of Star players/Singles/Lots

How much are you after for base of

Deron Williams
Kevin Durant

?

Re: AUTO/GU/RC/Inserts/Base of Star players/Singles/Lots

Please PM me a price for the following autos:

Thornton AU
Brooks AU
Billups AU
Barry AU
Mourning AU

Also collecting the following players: Oscar Robertson, Larry Bird, John Stockton, Jason Kidd & Jamal Mashburn.......

Hey Brian -

Looking for any numbered, refractors, parallels or autos of Kendall Gill. Do you have any mate?

Thanks

Ry

What do you have for Mourning's??

I checked your wantlist, you are mainly after a couple of those classic/college base cards of Zo but I don't have any of those. Let me know if you want to get some of the main brand bases, then I can send you a full list.

Im pretty keen to get hold of Pippen cards (or any Bulls cards really)... Havent got lists or anything together yet as I only just started collecting again after a 12 year hiatus

Hey mate let me know a price for all the base Dwight Howard cards you got.

can u get back to me man. thanks

I believe I have responded to you before via PM... anyway, I only have 8 Roy base cards and a handful of inserts... maybe you can check out my tradelist and let me know if you need any of them.

---------- Post added 12-03-2011 at 09:20 AM ----------

Let me know a price for all the base Melo cards. Cheers.

PM coming your way tonight... I have a bunch of them and need to count them first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom