thoughts on who will be in the granny.

Would also like that but it’s looking like a storm v roosters , just what the nrl wanted lol
i don't think the nrl would want that. would be horrible for attendance and tv ratings. they were giving away general admission tickets for storm vs cowboys last year and i couldn't imagine the roosters would be that much more popular.
if anything souths in the grand final would be huge for them.

i would also personally rather it be souths vs sharks. storm vs roosters would be a very boring grind of a game especially if they're not enforcing the offside rule this finals series.

i don't think the nrl would want that. would be horrible for attendance and tv ratings. they were giving away general admission tickets for storm vs cowboys last year and i couldn't imagine the roosters would be that much more popular.
if anything souths in the grand final would be huge for them.

i would also personally rather it be souths vs sharks. storm vs roosters would be a very boring grind of a game especially if they're not enforcing the offside rule this finals series.
The way they ref storm games you would think different lol.I think you’d get a decent crowd if the roosters were there , seems like every second person follows them ?.
But yeah Souths v Sharks would be great . Think it will be a big effort for the sharks to get there with injuries and the drama at Souths is probably taking its toll? On that, I find it strange for an incident that happened in May to come out finals week??
Stranger things have happened . If not , go the bunnies 👌

Last edited:
The way they ref storm games you would think different lol.I think you’d get a decent crowd if the roosters were there , seems like every second person follows them ?.
But yeah Souths v Sharks would be great . Think it will be a big effort for the sharks to get there with injuries and the drama at Souths is probably taking its toll? On that, I find it strange for an incident that happened in May to come out finals week??
Stranger things have happened . If not , go the bunnies 👌
1 down, 3 to left.
Just was not the sharks night, melbourne just to good from the start.
maybe storm bunnies.

By all reports,Billy Slater.Have not had the chance to see shoulder tackle yet.What,s your thoughts.
If it was Fifita , Burgess or Napa they would miss the gf without a doubt , but it’s Billy Slater so who knows . Would hate to see someone miss a grand final for it , especially when they’re retiring but on the other hand his act of foul play cost the sharks a try, so see what happens ??Didnt change the result as the sharks were never in it unfortunately 😤

If it was Fifita , Burgess or Napa they would miss the gf without a doubt , but it’s Billy Slater so who knows . Would hate to see someone miss a grand final for it , especially when they’re retiring but on the other hand his act of foul play cost the sharks a try, so see what happens ??Didnt change the result as the sharks were never in it unfortunately 😤
Know what your saying joel,
He had full intent of using the shoulder to knock the opposing player over the sideline, more evident in normal speed especially when approaching.
Rules are rules, do the crime do the time.
He has got away with more grubby acts on the field then most.
Dont feel sorry for you at all billy,
A lot of others in the past have missed out.

Know what your saying joel,
He had full intent of using the shoulder to knock the opposing player over the sideline, more evident in normal speed especially when approaching.
Rules are rules, do the crime do the time.
He has got away with more grubby acts on the field then most.
Dont feel sorry for you at all billy,
A lot of others in the past have missed out.
Cam Smith , Issac luke , Mick Croker from the last 15 years . Manly fans will remember the Smith one lol

Thought Souths were the better team for most of the game but have to give credit to the roosters defence . Got peppered and held out set after set .
Agree their defence was brilliant last night and with Latrell and Napa back it will help in attack as long as Cronk shoulder cn hold up after last night.

Agree their defence was brilliant last night and with Latrell and Napa back it will help in attack as long as Cronk shoulder cn hold up after last night.
For sure . Unless Cronks arm falls off I’m sure he will play . They will needle him up and push him onto the field. If Slater plays I still think the storm will be hard to beat

Back
Top Bottom