KaboomCards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Peter
eBay User
kaboom-cards
COMC User
KaboomCards
Ripped some Prizm hangers and a Donruss box this week with the kids, they loved every hit! :kick:

20191110_163624[1].jpg

20191115_172327[1].jpg

Sick Lebron!
Got some 19-20 Prizm Hangers pre-ordered - think they're a better go than the blaster boxes? that's the idea I got from experience so far anyway

Hi,

Hard to tell what they will do each year, we still have a fair few 18-19 hangers left as they have been great to open.

Pre-ordered a case of blasters as the price of hobby will make it out of reach for most collectors.

Pre-ordered fast break, retail and a multi-pack box also to have a look at it all first up.

Hopefully the hangers (multi packs) will be great again, love that barbers pole style insert!

Cheers

Pete

I think with Luke base rookies going the way they are - the price of retail stuff is gong to surge too....

Sick Lebron!
Got some 19-20 Prizm Hangers pre-ordered - think they're a better go than the blaster boxes? that's the idea I got from experience so far anyway

I don't know about NBA but in baseball the blaster box is the worst value of any of the retail products. It's the most expensive per card option so you are essentially paying extra $$$ for a , more often than not, useless 'hit'.

Blasters are the only retail item I have purchased of Prizm basketball so not sure how they stack up against the other retail products. I did manage to hit a SGA /25 in a 2018-19 Prizm blaster ( a bona fide hit) so with that experience I'd be more inclined to go for the Prizm blaster. Not sure if there is an exclusive hit for hanger packs?

I don't know about NBA but in baseball the blaster box is the worst value of any of the retail products. It's the most expensive per card option so you are essentially paying extra $$$ for a , more often than not, useless 'hit'.

Blasters are the only retail item I have purchased of Prizm basketball so not sure how they stack up against the other retail products. I did manage to hit a SGA /25 in a 2018-19 Prizm blaster ( a bona fide hit) so with that experience I'd be more inclined to go for the Prizm blaster. Not sure if there is an exclusive hit for hanger packs?

I have watched heaps of Blasters, hits are fine in there (silver rookies)

Side note:

Have you seen Twitter blowing up over the Absolute basketball Rookie Threads hits with Sharpie pen on the back?

Check the back of your hits just in case.

1575188182284.png

1575188206640.png

Last edited:
Sweet hits there. I hope retail prices dont change as its nice having reasonably priced rips out there compared with the hobby prices.

Back
Top Bottom