Thinking of starting a new collection

ozguy3825

kobemania
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
parr2004
I'm knida thinking of starting a side project of another player. The Kobe's are just booming at the moment and get quite high in price. I've mainly been chasing kobe GU and refractors and that kinda stuff but noticed he is one of the most expensive out there. I havent dont to much home work yet but i'm thinking about having a go at Kenyon Martin, any ideas whether thats a good idea or not?

I'm knida thinking of starting a side project of another player. The Kobe's are just booming at the moment and get quite high in price. I've mainly been chasing kobe GU and refractors and that kinda stuff but noticed he is one of the most expensive out there. I havent dont to much home work yet but i'm thinking about having a go at Kenyon Martin, any ideas whether thats a good idea or not?

this is why i have so many guys in my sig, i would love to collect MJ,LJ, SHAQ, Kobe etc but they are wayyyy too much for the great cards. Good luck in your choice.

Yeah K Mart wouldnt be bad.....how about Barbosa....great player on a great team....the only downside is a dodgy signature....

Cheers
Matt

Go for Exquisites :thumbsup:

Just kidding. :D

Maybe go for someone like Bynum or G Green? Kevin Martin is also a good choice.

Tyson Chandler and Eddy Curry are doing OK, so they may also be possibility. Best of luck in who ever you choose.

Ersk

I found that too mate with duncan even though I still collect him but its nearly impossible to get an auto of him I found M redd was a good choice still a decent high end player not to expensive yet Arenas would of been kutas like 2 years ago lol Id go for some one like monta ellis or that pg for the nets cant remmeber hes name just a few suggestions , G wallace is prolly the least expensive player I collect but I really like him so yeah im just trying to think of afew good ones who might get all star some day ???? What about lamar odom hes cool as or maybe elton brand is always a good consistint player with not as much collectors Pau gasol ?

Kenyon Martin would be a rad player to collect, if you don't mind the fact that in the real life he's completely injury prone and will probably not have that much new cards coming out.

Bynum and gerald green are way too expensive... i just restarted my collection like 6-7 months ago too.. and decided to collect dwight howard, now i can't get his exquisite rookie auto patch, i feel like i failed to collect cards .. :lol:

bynum and green's exquisites are over 500$ BV...

I would suggest Joe Johnson or Michael Redd if u like SGs. they are not as dynamics as Kobe, but they can score 25 ppg a night and it's fun to watch them play.. as they are relatively young players.. and their cards are very reasonable with no exquisite rookies.. :lol:

For point guard.. i would suggest Jameer Nelson and Delonto West.. they both have bright future with their teams.. they are very young and have good fan base.. meaning their cards value may increase.. actually, jameer nelson's exquisite rookie auto patch has doubled in value in just 6 months..

For SF/PF, who could be better than David West.. you can get his fantastic cards at very reasonble price and he's been steady with scoring.. and plays very well with chris paul, i truly believe new orleans is play-off bound team in a couple of years... there you will be feeling happy the value of David West cards... or sell again to switch to another player..

other players could be Caron Butler or Tayshaun Prince.. they have great patches, inserts and autos available at very reasonable price.. and u will have fellow collectors from here that u can trade..

Actually, i really like Elton Brand as a stats builder... he's one of the very few active players in NBA history to average 20 ppg and 10 rpg with 2 bpg.. and u don't need to worry for exquisite... :lol:

Center, the person i cant think any better player.. that is Andris Biedrins... he's got a bright future...... or Nene. who just signed multi million contracts with denver.. and looks very promising...or Tyson Chandler.. if you like potential defensive player of the year.. :p maybe not..

good luck with your decision.. :)

Kenyon Martin's rarer and older stuff can go for high prices, but that has gone down greatly over this season. I have a small collection of his stuff because I loved his agressiveness going to the rack!
LMK if you want to check it out.

I'd be starting with a rookie that has potential, take mardy collins from the knicks, has surprised a few people late in the season when given court time, autos are cheap and easy to pick up.

Back
Top Bottom