They're NOT showing HOU vs Mil on TV???

axeman23

OzCardTrader
At least what I can get from looking at ESPN.com's scoreboard, for the Houston/Milwaukee it's not being shown on ESPN, they're going with Denver/Washington. Yi vs Yao, and it's not on national TV? Instead, we get to see Washinton try to get of their duck... I'm disappointed, if that's the case.

We don't live in China, that could be why, plus I'd rather watch the other game than the bucks anyday...

Being a JR fan, I can understand that, but how many nuggets games have already been on and will continue to be on? Milwaukee hardly gets any games, and they can't even get a game on national TV when it has the 2 biggest stars in chinese basketball facing off for the first time in the NBA? Add to that BOTH teams in the televised games are playing worse than either team in the non-televised, and why are we watching it? To see Gilbert make another stupid "guarantee", and then chuck his way to 20-odd points and a loss?

Being a JR fan, I can understand that, but how many nuggets games have already been on and will continue to be on? Milwaukee hardly gets any games, and they can't even get a game on national TV when it has the 2 biggest stars in chinese basketball facing off for the first time in the NBA? Add to that BOTH teams in the televised games are playing worse than either team in the non-televised, and why are we watching it? To see Gilbert make another stupid "guarantee", and then chuck his way to 20-odd points and a loss?

Honestly i wont be watching the nuggs vs wiz games as I'll be at work, JR aside, if I had the choice of watching AI, Melo, Arenas or Yi vs Yao, I know what I'd rather watch, definetly not Yao and Yi. Milwakee doesn't have a fan base that compares to either Nuggs or Wiz...

Honestly i wont be watching the nuggs vs wiz games as I'll be at work, JR aside, if I had the choice of watching AI, Melo, Arenas or Yi vs Yao, I know what I'd rather watch, definetly not Yao and Yi. Milwakee doesn't have a fan base that compares to either Nuggs or Wiz...

Yeah, I certainly enjoyed watching the Knicks/Nuggets game the other night, 2 high octane offenses going at it... But I still say the Hou/Mil games makes more sense, and I actually think I'd prefer to watch it, if given the 2 options. Yi's actually a lot more watchable than people seem to think. Many seem to be of the opinion because he's Chinese, he's stiffer, slower, less athletic, and less "cool", for want of a better word, because of what they see/have seen with Wang/Menk Bateer/Yao. He's a different breed completely! And he brings nice defense, too! Actually, I was thinking if ATL had've picked him, that would've become the latest "no-fly zone", ala like the old Nuggets with Mutombo and Dice, or the Hornets with Zo and Larry.

Actually, I was thinking if ATL had've picked him, that would've become the latest "no-fly zone", ala like the old Nuggets with Mutombo and Dice, or the Hornets with Zo and Larry.

That definetly would be something worth seeing!

Yeah I thought they would pick it up in Oz cause of bogut......

TMAC/YAO vs Yi/Redd/Bogut that's good viewing

Back
Top Bottom