THEOOOOOOOO

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
Only the one card mail, but have been chasing one of these for years. Bit costly but happy to have it

theo_zpsf0nueqz2.jpg

Up the Arsenal

Only the one card mail, but have been chasing one of these for years. Bit costly but happy to have it

theo_zpsf0nueqz2.jpg

Up the Arsenal

Great pick up, very hard to get these and yes always a horrible price, but this is an awesome card. Well done mate. Funnily enough I like the hologram sticker on the front too, keeps them from looking like a TTM. I have been chasing the Rio Ferdinand for a while now, will probably never get it but it's a random that I want one day.

Great pick up, very hard to get these and yes always a horrible price, but this is an awesome card. Well done mate. Funnily enough I like the hologram sticker on the front too, keeps them from looking like a TTM. I have been chasing the Rio Ferdinand for a while now, will probably never get it but it's a random that I want one day.
Thanks mate.
Yes I'm a fan of the hologram. I remember emailing Topps Authentics ages ago suggesting they get a heap of past released Match Attax and getting them signed, then whacking a hologram on them for authenticity. That was before the Premier Gold days though, so no real need now I suppose.

You might get the Rio, I never thought I'd get the Cesc or this Theo. I'll let you know if I ever see one.

Cheers mate much appreciated, I have seen it once for £399! Wasn't remotely keen at that sort of money. I only have one of these which is the Ashley Young Match Attax England. The United kit one also too expensive. But a superb pick up and again, well done.

Back
Top Bottom