The X-Files

twistedangelwings

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michelle
Just thought I'd start a little thread here as I'd really like to finish off my The X-Files season 2 base card set and I doubt I'm the only person sitting on a pile of duplicates.

Topps Season 2 (Base) Cards I Need

In return I have quite a few season 2 dups and an absolute heap of Season 1 dups and a couple of Season 3 dups. I'm not actually anticipating much (any) success with this which is why I'm not listing my dups, but if you have dup X-Files cards (and even better need some X-Files cards!!) let me know. We may just be able to help each other out. :D

I also have a spare base set of Season 1 if anyone is interested and has a different base set to swap in exchange. :)

So, at the end of the day if you have X-Files dup trading cards you should let me know. :)

got em all

pm me your address and i will send away this week

let me know if you have any spare parallels from season 1,2 & 3. trying to make a 2nd master set for seasons 1-3

Anyone wanting X-Files Season 2 cards?

Check out my online store on Oztion (Like E-Bay, but better for sellers as there are no fee's to list and fee's for sold items is cheaper, accounts are 100%free)

australia-online-warehouse's items for sale on OZtion.com.au, online auction site

As I am currently in the process of listing all my card/tazo doubles up for sale, including X-Files Season 2 cards as I have completed my base set and have over 100 doubles.
Tend to sell most single cards at $1 each.

Have even got acouple Etched-Foil Insert Cards and 3-D Hologram Chase Cards from X-Files Season 2 set, not sure if I will put them up for sale yet or not, but if I do they will be for more than $1 each.

Back
Top Bottom