ljandkg

Go Celtics!!
Real Name
Al
eBay User
ljandkg
COMC User
ljandkg
I just watched the NZ Warriors (currently 2nd last in the nrl) play Souths in Sydney - they won 66-0:shock:

The rabbits put in what I think is the worst performance that I can ever remember anywhere in ANY professional sport. If the Warriors - who are v average - hadn't started acting the goat halfway thru the 2nd half with the score at 56-0 they would have had 80.

I've never seen paid professionals give up like that. It was 16-0 after 20 minutes and then they just gave it away. They should be giving their match fees back. Did anyone else see this slaughter??

Also can anyone else remember a sporting performance like it????

gotta be one of the worst if not the most pathetic of all time! When i was a little kid.. I watched the Raiders belt Easts 66-4 at old Bruce Stadium! Meninga missed about 10 goals that day too.. a couple from right in front of the sticks too lol Anyone here know of a bigger ass kicking in history? Souths stank tonight!!!!

They don't have anything to play for. Their season ended along time ago.
Only pride to play for and personally I don't think they care.

I'm surprised that since Russell Crowe bought into the Souths, there haven't been any increased biffs or mobile phone throwing on the field :roll:

I heard a rumour that Russell Crowe has been playing his music to the players before they run out on the ground.....to inspire them......maybe that explains their performance.

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom