For Sale/For Trade The Simpsons Tazos/Pickers $10 including post

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Please note: the ball might be tricky to post, i can post it if you want it however it will bring the cost up abit - really depends on what you want to do with the pickers i guess

Hello Everyone,
Ive collected alot of cards over the years, but as i didnt care much for this set i decided to try my luck to sell it (even if its only acouple - to help others with their sets).

Most have been played with, then kept in a box for years on end with absolutely no purpose. Some are MINT condition - others are only AVERAGE. This depends on the pickers as i have alot of them - As a quick estimate a odd 100.

Each picker has a grip on the back so it can attact to the ball - in ALL cases this is intact and not damaged in anyway.

I also have a purple and white pickers ball (it had the original cord on it once - but due to play it has broken - keep in mind my children and grandkids played with these :) )

I would in no means say this set is bad, they are MINT to AVERAGE condition on all pickers, i want to SELL or TRADE them (but trade is only for NRL cards nowadays). I am very reasonable - make me a offer and ill probably take it, i dont have a use for these anymore.

Please if your at all interested, PM me, for numbers i have, once again PM me
I want to sell them as a lot but if the offer comes up, i will sell them individually.

Thanks for looking
Brplat :wave:

123.jpg

12345.jpg

Simpsons Pickers.jpg

Re: The Simpsons Tazos/Pickers

Old thread...but i think ill give it a bump up :)
Brplat

Re: The Simpsons Tazos/Pickers

This may be extremely old but im still stuck with these! Make me some sort of offer and we can go from there :)
Thanks
Brplat

Back
Top Bottom