Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Bradley Fan

Ozcard Silver Trader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
blinky-81
I have a ton of The Simpsons Interactive toys made by Playmate toys. They are all mint in the package. If anyone maybe interested let me know. I have most of them from series 4 to series 14. I also have a bunch of Simpsons Halloween figures from Burger King.
File0121.jpg

Heres what I have,
THE SIMPSONS FIGURES(playmates toys)

SERIES 2
Otto

SERIES 3
Sunday Best Bart

SERIES 4
Ralph Wiggum
Lenny
Patty Bouvier
Itchy & Scratchy
Grounds Keeper Willie

SERIES 5
Bumblebee Man
Side Show Mel
Kent Brockman
Martin Prince
Bartman

SERIES 6
Carl
Bleeding Gums Murphy
Mascot Homer
Professor Frink
Snake
Dr. Hibbert

SERIES 7
Cletus
Hans Moleman
Dolph
Officer Marge
Edna Krabapple
Officer Lou

SERIES 8
Dare Devil Bart
Sherri & Terri
Kearney
Uter
Raggin' Willie
Super Intendent Chamblers

SERIES 9
Busted Krusty the Clown
Disco Stu
Prison SideShow Bob
Sunday Best Grandpa

SERIES 10
Scout Leader Flanders
Resort Smithers
Wendell
Stone Cutter Homer
Dr. Marvin Monroe
Sundy Best Marge & Maggie

SERIES 11
Kirk Van Houten
Gil
Blue Haired Lawyer
Larry Burns
Rainer Wolfcastle
Plow King Barney

SERIES 13
Helen Lovejoy

SERIES 14
Sarcastic Man
Ms.Botz
Luigi
Miss Hover
Louie

CELEBRITY SERIES 2
Brad Goodman
Lionel Hutz

Mate you should put these on ebay, simpsons stuff goes like mad on there. They are paying upwards of $13 for tazos that come out of allens lollie packets!. Its ridiculous!.

Out of curiosity what kind of price are you looking at?

in particular the
Halloween 3 Pack
Homer- The Ingestiable Hulk
Edna Krabappel- Vampierdna
Apu- Captain Kwik

I would like to get about $15-20 for the Simpsons 3 pack. I would like to post on Ebay Australia but I'm not sure how that would work because I'm in the USA.
I think I can get alot more for them there then here in the USA.

If anyone can help me please let me know. Thanks

Big problem is it is going to cost a bomb to send them out here, which will kill your potential profit (ie. people are going to factor the shipping cost into their purchase price). You can definitely post them on ebay.com.au, many items that are from other places can be found in an ebay.com.au search, often for stuff like this people will search Worldwide anyways.

I think if when you list them and allow postage to Australia they appear on the Australian ebay. Dont quote me on it. Besides if you list them most people do "Searches" for things. So yours will appear.

I'd put them on Ebay. As guys have said here postage for them is going to be nearly the same price as the figure itself. I also have a sweet signed hand painted cell on Ebay at the moment. It has created a bit of interest but no sale as of yet.....

willing to buy Ralph Wiggum lenny bumble bee man sideshow mel for 15 plus shipiing i would also like them shippped loose so it would be sheaper if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom