The Race For Ben Simmons Items is Officially OVER

Sweet Geezuz!

Someone answered what I was wondering, which is 'why wouldnt Simmons want to keep his first jersey?'

Interesting insight that there potentially could be two of them. Or its just another jersey to him.

$50kAUD is a serious investment though.

Talk on the thread is that guy buys some crazy stuff. Now I want to know what they might be.

How much would the Prizm go for? I haven't followed any of the panini stuff at all.

Sweet Geezuz!

Someone answered what I was wondering, which is 'why wouldnt Simmons want to keep his first jersey?'

Interesting insight that there potentially could be two of them. Or its just another jersey to him.

$50kAUD is a serious investment though.

Talk on the thread is that guy buys some crazy stuff. Now I want to know what they might be.
He had a crazy collection of Curry National Treasure Stuff a while ago

Unbelievable collection, amazing what you can do with unlimited $$$, depressed now looking at that, makes my curry collection look like nothing lol.
A quick look at his Blowout Profile also shows that he collects Bitcoin

As if I didn’t need another excuse to buy into that sh*t

Those are insane pick ups. It just crazy to see what Simmons stuff is going for now. While Im kicking myself I didnt pick up a silver earlier this year Im just glad I grabbed the stuff I did as I am priced out of the market at this point

^^^^16k+ is insane. Really interested to see where this card is at value wise in a couple of years
Much much less remember all the wiggins couple of years ago, id sell in a heart beat. Insane prices

Back
Top Bottom