The Ozcardtrader Goodwill Fundraiser - CLOSED - details in the 1st post

Happy to contribute - would hate it if I was scammed....add my name to the list Tez

Happy to contribute - would hate it if I was scammed....add my name to the list Tez

Thanks Dwayne. I will make you the last entry for this thread. Sorry to anyone who missed out.

Still need a few people to send through on this one :) Awesome effort so far =D>

A special Thank you to one of Ozcardtraders Finest who sent through something exquisite to give as a prize so everyone who pitched in has a chance to win something for doing something kind :) Details coming soon ;)

Thanks Dwayne. I will make you the last entry for this thread. Sorry to anyone who missed out.

Still need a few people to send through on this one :) Awesome effort so far =D>

A special Thank you to one of Ozcardtraders Finest who sent through something exquisite to give as a prize so everyone who pitched in has a chance to win something for doing something kind :) Details coming soon ;)

As if you would get anything remotely close to this sort of generosity on Blowout, Hobbykings, Sportscardforum etc etc!!

Unbelievable people round here!

I am happy to chuck in an extra few bucks if someone doesn't come through. I think helping Laurent is good karma... I landed he job Ive spent all year looking for today - 2nd income (all gravy as my missus' income covers all our living expenses)After a cpl of pay checks I'm gonna hunt down some nice V. Brown cards (1/1 maybe) and some sick top end auto's from all the main cats from the Spurs 4 rings (maybe a bit longer than a cpl of paychecks for this one)... Today is a good day!

I'm pretty new back into the hobby and I second Drob's sentiments.... This is a very good deed to help out a PASSIONATE collector we've never met but can relate to... I know of no other board in or out of the hobby that would do this, and without hesitation....

Back
Top Bottom