The Ozcardtrader Goodwill Fundraiser - CLOSED - details in the 1st post

wow, i just can say....the whole action from Terry is just amazing, i feel like in a dream. Just that you know, ive talked into a few boards about my problem, but never, never had such help like with you guys (only help from Hobbykings, they've banned Shannon)!!! Realy, many boards have to learn something from this community here...my wife also (she underdstand nothing about cards :confused:...), talk to me and say just that australian people are just amazing and have a helpfull heart!!! Again, thk you guys...thx to you Terry for starting the thread! Hope to talk soon to you...

Regards from Switzerland,
Laurent

Just shot through a Fiver as a paypal gift Terry

Goodluck in your collecting future Laurent :)

Cheers
James

wow, i just can say....the whole action from Terry is just amazing, i feel like in a dream. Just that you know, ive talked into a few boards about my problem, but never, never had such help like with you guys (only help from Hobbykings, they've banned Shannon)!!! Realy, many boards have to learn something from this community here...my wife also (she underdstand nothing about cards :confused:...), talk to me and say just that australian people are just amazing and have a helpfull heart!!! Again, thk you guys...thx to you Terry for starting the thread! Hope to talk soon to you...

Regards from Switzerland,
Laurent

Mention this on hobbykings brother....ide given up selling or trading on overseas forums....for some reason there seems to be a lot of the...dont deal with them attitude
Time and time again we prove them wrong !!!

Mention this on hobbykings brother....ide given up selling or trading on overseas forums....for some reason there seems to be a lot of the...dont deal with them attitude
Time and time again we prove them wrong !!!
The Admin and moderators here make a huge difference also ! There is always someone actively watching over the site and usually replying to these sort of things very quickly compared to some others sites.

PS, it is not how many members you have that make you the biggest, it is all about the quality of the active one's that really counts at the end of the day :)

* I have also posted up a thank you on my facebook page for anyone who would like to reply their too
https://www.facebook.com/permalink....53251&id=231107176904672&notif_t=feed_comment

Back
Top Bottom