The Ozcardtrader Goodwill Fundraiser - CLOSED - details in the 1st post

Hi guys!

Laurent here...we are near to easter, and i just wanna say again thx to all of you. Simply amazing how this community is able to clear something like that what happend to me with Bogut.s (aka Shannon Shaw).
Realy, i wanna take off my hat for this awesome board here. I'm mainly active in europe (i come from France, but live in Switzerland), but this whole story/situation brings realy my heart closer to you guys, to this board!

Thx to you Terry. Wow, just amazing how you go forward for all of us (not only for me i imagine ;)), and now specialy thx that you've fight for my rights as collector!!!

I dont know wich words i have to use, caus on all other boards since yet, if i get problems, everything goes forgotten. It was always the same...people was just banned, final point (hmm its better as nothing, i know). At the end you just feel alone and lost for ever your cards or your money...its a little bit bitter. I told this only caus this situation is for me like a one of a kind situation.

Thx for your generous heart guys, and to all of you, have a great easter!
Laurent

Massive thanks to Terry who actively pursued avenues to get this card returned to the owner AND start this thread to get lost funds returned to Laurent.

Just so it's known, this card is now in my posession after I contacted the owner through Terry. Happy to have it and hope Laurent can eventually find one if he decides to seek one out.

Back
Top Bottom