The Ozcardtrader Goodwill Fundraiser - CLOSED - details in the 1st post

A1CardsandGaming

@ A1, we love collecting as much as you do !
Real Name
Terry
eBay User
www.A1CardsandGaming.com
Hi everyone,

As most of you will know by now, a local collector and couple of members overseas got ripped off by a scumbag recently :( this clown went by the username bogutjordan - Click here for the whole story

Thankfully this story was able to have a positive end for local collector Clint, when his beloved Kevin Garnett Logoman was returned to him after a 7 month holiday slumming it with Shannon Shaw.

So with the great news that Clint was able to get, a large number awesome members from Ozcardtrader Australia have agreed to pitch in to replace the $200 that was stolen from our international member Laurent during this whole drama.

How this is going to work is that I will run this thread for 7 days (ending on the 22nd of March)
Anyone wishing to make a paypal gift donation to this cause can post here and after 7 days I will divide it among everyone who is able to donate.

A special thank you to anyone who can help

We are aiming for 200 members to chip in $1 each to replace the money lost by Laurent recently

IF I HAVE MISSED YOU, PLEASE POST HERE AGAIN SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE LIST :)

Here is the list of members who are able to help

1. A1 Cards and Gaming
khouzza
kiwi_in_melb
rishgoon
drob50
brentus777
jefferson
GarnettFan4Life
matty83
10. Big Ben Fan
BoondasH1
curry-king
Harsha_12
HSV006
911_Turbo
Mico
Banjo - Mico's Dog
bruntyblue
gaz876
20. jim8o
tak35bne
postgsl
Matt26
ace e
drobfan8
jyeza17
Paulie T
Jaames
Mr Paparazzi
30. aussiemjfreak
TheCardMan
ADELAIDE CHILLI SOURCE
wasportsfan1
OMstar
Quicksilver
A_Iverson_I
boosta
ElkyJnr
ratsdm
40. ooneil
Jonathon Mourcella
Strop
batfink
carlton91
jonnov0007
Cobretti
crowbar
cscully2310
AyiosYiorgos
50. kingjack
theflyinggerco
bojob
tcorbal
karlsta26
Mark Barrett

* added after closing the thread because I missed them earlier :blink:
SimonJ
Sanctum
Shaun
ARTHY23
izy
skip20

This thread is now closed ! A huge thanks to all who have put up there hand to help out this great cause

The total needed for this is $200 divided by the 54 wonderful members who have stepped up to help Laurent out.
The Total each member needs to pay is
$3.70 each :thumbsup:
Please make payment as a gift to [email protected]

Well done everyone =D>

For anyone wishing to reply to my "Thank you" on the shop facebook page, please click on this link
https://www.facebook.com/permalink....53251&id=231107176904672&notif_t=feed_comment .

I am in too, obviously!

But is there a way of doing what I mentioned to you in pm??

Thanks Adam :thumbsup:

I had a think about it and taking donations and then selling is far more time consuming atm for me.
Doing it this way allows more people to help instead of just a handful :)

The other thing we discussed wont be possible for the time being which is totally understandable given the circumstances ;) Maybe we can make it happen at a later date :)

I know absolutely nothing about Basketball cards...but count me in:)
Count me in mate
Yeah put me down for one ticket in this raffle mate!
put me down thanks bud, happy to help
i will put a bit more in your bank terry when i pay for them curry's ...so im in:thumbsup:

Awesome effort guys :) we should be at 200 in no time =D>

Back
Top Bottom