The Official Walking Dead Discussion *SPOILERS*

A$AP

OzCardTrader
Real Name
James
Noticed there's a couple of fans on the site. Be great to have some discussions with you about the show.
The-Walking-Dead.jpeg

POST ALL YOUR LATEST NEWS, OPINIONS, QUESTIONS, MEMES etc.. here. Hopefully I won't be having a conversation with myself in this thread ;)

the oprah one killed me aahahah

cant wait for next season, there is only the governor and his two henchman left. he killed the rest or they moved into the prison so it will be interesting to see what story line they come up with.

also i think within the next two seasons they need to find some sort of a cure, or at least shed some light on why its happening. otherwise it will end up being like burn notice (one amazing tv show that was drawn out way too long)

I agree with GiRDS- some sort of an explanation on how this occurred would be great. Did anyone watch the project called The Walking Dead - Torn Apart?

is that the talk show thing they have after it? i was just about to download it

I am glad Andrea died, now if someone can smoke Carl and Glen I will be a happy fan.

carl is one strange kid. What about the look on his face when they brought back the new people to the prison.

why dont you like glenn? ahah

The whole thing is only 19 minutes long. They did a similar thing for Battlestar Galactica, called Blood and Chrome. Short stories about the early Cylon experiments with Humans.

Ahh the walking dead, where you get an eye gauged out and the next minute you're walking around like nothing happened.

Comics are much better in my opinion, the show went to far away from the comic story.

Ahh the walking dead, where you get an eye gauged out and the next minute you're walking around like nothing happened.

Comics are much better in my opinion, the show went to far away from the comic story.

reading the comics as we speak, they're so good, can't believe Shane only died 7 issues in!!!

is that the talk show thing they have after it? i was just about to download it

That's called 'The Talking Dead' hosted by Chris Hardwick. Such a great show, it's better to watch them right after the episode comes out but still a good watch otherwise.

It's pretty stupid that they let all these old people stay with them in the prison, surely one will die of sickness or old age in little less than a year which will turn them into a walker and start all sorts of trouble!
+ the show is no longer walkers v humans. Just humans v each other :/
Also like to add that I hope Martinez & Shumpert live and join the group, love those dudes despite the little lines they get haha

Finished S03 last night, not sure what to think of the ending, wasnt how I expected it, but then again, not much ever is in that show, lol, there's always twists!!

IMO, it's been quite possibly THE best zombie show, movie, whatever! There's never been anything like these zombies, the makeup is 2nd to none!

What's strange for me, is the national guard with the helicopter that got shot down (assuming it WAS actually shot down - they didn't just crash, surely!), but there must have been more of them somewhere?? I know the Governor and his dudes shot up the guys at the post, but there HAS to have been more somewhere???

One BIG question I keep asking with this show.....

Where are they getting all the fuel from? Not once have I seen them cipher fuel... yet we've seen trucks, buses, cars, bikes, etc...

Finished S03 last night, not sure what to think of the ending, wasnt how I expected it, but then again, not much ever is in that show, lol, there's always twists!!

IMO, it's been quite possibly THE best zombie show, movie, whatever! There's never been anything like these zombies, the makeup is 2nd to none!

What's strange for me, is the national guard with the helicopter that got shot down (assuming it WAS actually shot down - they didn't just crash, surely!), but there must have been more of them somewhere?? I know the Governor and his dudes shot up the guys at the post, but there HAS to have been more somewhere???

One BIG question I keep asking with this show.....

Where are they getting all the fuel from? Not once have I seen them cipher fuel... yet we've seen trucks, buses, cars, bikes, etc...

HaHa wouldn't have a clue on the fuel, never really noticed it until now. But I very much agree with you that it's one of the best zombie shows of all time. It's so exciting and I'm so glad they're not killing off a character every episode and now making it more exciting to see whether the character is gonna live or not just like Andrea in the finale when you hear her fighting Milton, that scene left me on edge but come on you silly woman, talk and pick up the pliers at the same time! For **** sake!!

Back
Top Bottom