The Official NBA Pre-Season thread. *spoilers*

lukesicari

formerly DW8
Real Name
Luke
Hey Guys,

NBA Pre-Season kicks off Tuesday so the is the OFFICIAL NBA Pre-Season thread. First two games of pre=season 2010 are:
New York VS Olimpia Milano
New Jersey VS Maccari Haifa B.C

Discuss

Cheers Luke

Todays results:
Cle-87 def Cha-72 (GO CAVS!!!!)
Njn-103 def Phi-96
Mia- 105 def Det- 89
Mil-92 def Chi-83
Orl- 97 def Hou-88
Was-97 def Dal-94
Por- 115 def Lac-86
Sac- 109 def Phx- 95

Discuss...

good luck to boston tomorrow. We versing Philly so I feel pree confident

Yeah killed Philly was good to watch! :) Good to see that everyone played even time on the court and no injuries came out of it! Good to see my man Daniels back playing without injury for once and contributing aswell :D

Ohh and Even Turner is rubbbish...every game i've watched of him he doesnt know what to do, he needs the ball in his hands but his not going to get it most of the time

Today's results:
Min-106 def Nyk-100
Okc-97 def Cha-93
Bos-93 def Phi-65
Mem-87 def Ind-85
Tor-129 def Phx-77

Wow, the Suns getting smashed by the Raptors......

My teams are looking good. Bulls going well, except Boozer being out, Thunder going very well and do I have t say anything bout the Heat

Very proud that Harden got 12 points and had a solid game.

My teams are looking good. Bulls going well, except Boozer being out, Thunder going very well and do I have t say anything bout the Heat

Very proud that Harden got 12 points and had a solid game.

Sounds like you are off to the TAB to lay down a few bets mate :p Just remember its preseason and only 1-2 games have been played by each team and different rotations are being used, can't say a whole heap about the preseason.

Also wait till D Wade is back...Bron threw up 18 shots in like 24mins, which is stupid. Wade will wont his fair share aswell when he comes back in a few weeks time!

just love what rondo has been doing this season, especially against the 76ers

20101006---vs-.gif

20101006.gif

Back
Top Bottom