The Official Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - game spoilers!

go the twolves 2 wins is nice and 3 would be alot better just good to see u guy back on the hardwood

Towns looking like the real deal, with some players the collage game/system really hides how good some players can be, we knew he would be good, but this good so early is a nice surprise for wolves fans.

I'll say that Towns is the more explosive and athletic between him and Okafor but the only thing holding him back from winning the ROY is going to be the lack of minutes from his position if the coach is so inclined. Okafor is below average in rebounding and if he's having a poor offensive night, he's fairly invisible out there. But he will play some good minutes and I think because of that his stats will appear better and I think he'll win ROY.

Towns with 15 points, 8 rebounds and 2 blocks in limited minutes against Bulls heading to OT. Can imagine the stat line if he was getting 35 mins per. Ended up with 17 points 13 rebs and 4 blocks in 27 minutes.

Last edited:
Great to see fellow Wolves fans here! Towns look great so far.. not much he cant do as a big, Wiggins is my fav player in the NBA at the moment.. and Lavine has showed great improvement. I don't miss one Wolves game!

Vs Magic today, should be a good matchup young team vs young team.

As a bulls fan I love what the Wolves have done, great rebuilding, great drafting after a dodgy few years, if the pick up a big name free agent this offseason then watch out.

Drafting (good blokes) also! :p underrated part of building a team.

Love the Nice guys!! Brandon Roy was like that.. as is another fav of mine Jamal Crawford, great locker room guys and well as talents.

I think Kat,Wigs,Zach etc.. are in that sentence.

KAT is having himself a pretty good December.. 5 games of at least 24 points and at least 10 rebounds in the same game..he's making a strong case.

Good pic

IMG_0875.JPG

Epic finish at OKC!

KAT hits like a hook-jump shot from a fair distance out to put MIN up 112-110 with 9 seconds to go.

Carmelo hits a 3 to put OKC up 113-112 with 5 secs to go and no TO's for MIN.

Inbounded to Wiggins who runs down to shoot and hit a 40ft bank 3 for the win 115-113.

Back
Top Bottom