The official have a whinge about postage thread!

Mate I got the exact same thing today! Who's the seller? I won a 99c card and got quoted 14 for postage! There was a bit of banter back and forth ;)

yeah tell me about charging way to much for the postage for me I dont mind paying up to $5 US for the postage but everytime and im mean every time I get a post bag from the states it either has $1.18 or $2.28 for the postage im thinking in future im going to neg them for over charging on the postage.

---------- Post added 01-02-2010 at 08:13 PM ----------

I wish i had known about this thread the other day I had a big whinge about my local PO trying to make me pay $9.30 to send 1 card to the states what a joke got it away for $2.10 cause I said there was only a document in there that under 50 grams.

haha thats y you dont take it into the post office.. you buy a sheet of $2.10 stamps, grab a handfull of airmail stamps and post them in the post box outside with one stamp and *printed matter only* written on the front.

I have sent 1000's this way and am yet to have one not show up

[/B]

haha thats y you dont take it into the post office.. you buy a sheet of $2.10 stamps, grab a handfull of airmail stamps and post them in the post box outside with one stamp and *printed matter only* written on the front.

I have sent 1000's this way and am yet to have one not show up

yeah i know that now :lol:, thats what iv been doing when sending them to Aus members buy like 10 bags get the discount and 20 $0.55 stamps, so I dont have to go into the post office cause they **** my to tears there that slow but in future when i sell stuff to overseas members I will be buying the bag and stamp so I dont have to waste my time or $9.30.

Back
Top Bottom