The official Chicago Bulls team thread.

Noah is a superstar cant believe he didnt make all star starter... stupid voters! couldn't agree more about boozer

I just saw rose warming up before game, apparently doctot said his good to go. will we see him this 2012-13 season?

good to see this thread so busy!

Good win to stop the Heat run! Not sure about the validity of it in terms of the whole season etc. don't think it really means much and eventually if we face the heat in the playoffs is 7 games, not just one.

What do we do with Rose?
I think we shut him down for the season. There's only 10 games left in the season, currently we sit 5th in the east and there isn't really much to be gained from him playing, it's better that he gets healthy and comes back strong next season. I think we still need to make a trade/signing to take some pressure off him.

Playoffs
I can't see us going that deep into the playoffs even if Rose returns - if anything I think it will mess things up as everyone will have to find their spots in the team again. I think we are out in the 1st or 2nd round. Currently we are 5th and would play Brooklyn who we lead 2-1 in the season. If we won that series we would play the winner of Miami v Milwaukee

Draft
we are owed the Bobcats pick, but it is top 12 protected so will move to 2014. So we will not factor in the lottery, just depending on where we finish in the playoffs.

Trades
Boozer, Noah, Deng all have had very good seasons, so would have some value. I think Noah and Deng are probably untouchable at the moment. Noah more than Deng. Deng would be valuable as his contract expires at the end of next season as well.

Needs
We really need to do something about the SG spot. Given Robinson/Hinrich's play could we run Rose at SG?

I say pg rose and scrap Hamilton, Hinrich, Robinson sub to rose and try find a quality Sg. Boozer was a waste of 40m ....

Even a monta or tyreke on the sg might help, mayo maybe but needs to score more then 8-12 points a game .

I agree rose should chill out start the new season .

best of the available free agents -
Monta Ellis, Brandon Jennings (Restricted), OJ Mayo, Manu Ginobli (unlikely), Tyreke Evans(Restricted), Andre Iguodala (Player option),

there is also a bunch of other mid-range shooting guards availble

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...ls-thibodeau-fined-4-20130512,0,2864859.story

Well NBA isn't doing themselves any favours lol.

NBA fines Thibodeau $35,000 for comments

Chicago Bulls forward Luol Deng on his efforts to return to action.
By K.C. Johnson, Tribune reporter
5:42 p.m. CDT, May 12, 2013

The NBA fined Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau $35,000 for “comments he made about the officiating,” according to a news release from Stu Jackson, the league’s executive vice president of basketball operations.
The league announced the fine just after Thibodeau met with reporters and had retreated to his office. According to a team spokesman, Thibodeau had no comment and was “focused on Game 4.”
Thibodeau consistently has said the Bulls “aren’t going to get calls” in this series and cryptically added two comments after Friday’s Game 3.
“I’m watching how things are going,” he said. “I watch very closely. What I’m seeing is ... we’ll adjust accordingly.”
Thibodeau’s other line crosser — ”We’re well aware of what’s going on” — actually came in response to a question on how Joakim Noah handled Chris Andersen’s hard foul on Nate Robinson. So that comment could have been directed at the Heat’s physical play and not officiating.
It didn’t matter.
Nazr Mohammed, who was ejected from Game 3 for shoving LeBron James, will face no additional discipline.
“We just have to do a better job of controlling our emotions,” Noah said. “It’s just important not to give them easy points. They’re such a good team already, so we get frustrated, we get technical fouls, they get to the free-throw line. That’s just giving them extra points.”
Noah, of course, got ejected from Game 2, which is why he smiled and caught himself as he spoke.
“And also understanding that there are little people watching,” he said. “We have to, ah, I’m not the one to talk.”
King-sized challenge: Some might consider guarding James physically daunting. Jimmy Butler has a different description.
“It’s fun,” he said. “That’s what you wanted growing up. You want to guard the best, play against the best.”
Butler said the two early fouls he incurred early in Game 3, which forced Thibodeau to use Taj Gibson on James, won’t change his approach.
“I feel like you’ve just got to try to speed him up at times, get the ball out of his hands, make other guys make plays,” Butler said. “He’s such a great player that he does create for others and he can create for himself.”

Dwight howard =Chicago ....Meh Watching the playoff's great awesome games between miami , pacers .My conclusion is even with derrick rose and the ensamble of butler,noah,deng etc i think bulls need that somewhat other eg: a russell westbrook to durant , a paul george to roy hibbert double combo at least to have a chance i really want to see the bulls step up and even sacrifice someone for a better chance who i dont know dh12was just a little joke but hey maybe next season is hes break out .....

what about a big some one to dominate to allow rose and the likes of butler to do business in the paint plus the 3 pointers man i hope something good comes down before season start .

Last thing the Bulls need is DH12!! Guy is a straight cancer, spoilt brat and basically immature all about himself rat!! And I use to like the guy!!!!

We need another high scoring guard. We have Deng and rose who car score in bunches from anywhere. Deng is an defensive animal too!! We need a high scoring 2 guard, someone like a mayo or even a high scoring and decent passing Pg and let rosé play at the 2.

Nothing from the 3 to the 5 needs to change!

Shame on me!! I forgot about Nate for a second!!! Wonder how well him and Rose would work together!?? Could allow Rose more time to be a facilitator? Could both score in bunches when needed, but could also almost always rely on one of them to carry the load if the other was having an off night. Play Nate at the One or even 2 with Rose the same, a Healthy Hinrich backing them up and Bellineli too... Personally I'd show Rip the door in favor of Nate and see how it goes!!

Has anyone else heard the rumor Bulls are strongly shopping around Deng for either 1st or 3rd pick. They are desperate to get Victor Oladipo. Mainly because they think he could guard Lebron and also offers another offensive string to their bow. Heard about this last night.

Back
Top Bottom