The official Charlotte Bobcats Thread - Spoilers!

From my collection stand point I hope DJ goes somewhere like LA or another big fan based quality team as I can sell and make atleast some money back haha
From a Charlotte standpoint they'd be silly to let him go since they don't have much in the PG position other then DJ and Kemba. I really want to see him perform how I know he can, he's had a pretty rough trot so far in the NBA first with LB who is a hard arse coach and was constantly ripping him on court because he wasn't what he wanted along with injurys and constant trade talk then having Charlotte drafting Kemba last year. Just hope the new coach knows how to play him

Everything really comes down to Coach Dunlap

He is either going to be a good or terrible coach

MKG to me looks like bigger version of Wade.

His outside shot looks funky as hell with that weird double clutch thing he has going (reminds me of Barkleys golf swing haha) but he wasn't missing many in those workout vids.

MKG worst problem is probably the hitch in the jumper

and You have an Owner who is probably the best scorer to ever play the game

Surely MJ can help MKG succeed

MJ was a junk jump shooter coming into the league too but worked hard and got much better as the years went on. Wade came in with absolutely nothing in a jump shot.
MKG is a straight hustler, always getting amongst it looking for oportunities. The more vids I watch of him the more I like, he'll do fine in the NBA

Back
Top Bottom