The Official 2020 TLA NRL Traders thread.

Thought i would get a response quicker than this.

I'm starting to think you are just really upset cause the Panthers beat the Dragons last week!

Anyway these player in focus cards are done here locally I believe. Traders and Elite done overseas.

I'm starting to think you are just really upset cause the Panthers beat the Dragons last week!

Anyway these player in focus cards are done here locally I believe. Traders and Elite done overseas.
Good call matt, panthers beating the dragons is the least of their problems.
Panthers played good and deserved the win, they were on the field for 80 mins just like the dragons.
Either the players are not listening to macgregor, or macgrego4s game plan is shit just like the last 4 years.
Anyway i was led to belive they were made in china and were looking at getting them made locally, hence why there were so many stuff ups last year and extended wait times. Please tell ma again if I'm wrong.
I am wrong so often, as i am so concerned.

Maybe the Young Guns PIF (pics and impact/stats) could be taken from the recent Perth Nines competition? That way it would at least be relevant to the 2020 Season.

I think this isnt a bad idea but from memory the 9's has a separate licencing agreement so they may not be able to do it......but its not a bad idea.

TLA are a sports marketing company who put on events and do other promotional work. I would be highly surprised if a lot of thir staff havent already been stood down while competitions arent happening.

I think these cards are a way that they can continue to still put something out in the interim, which working with reduced staffing numbers.

I think this isnt a bad idea but from memory the 9's has a separate licencing agreement so they may not be able to do it......but its not a bad idea.

TLA are a sports marketing company who put on events and do other promotional work. I would be highly surprised if a lot of thir staff havent already been stood down while competitions arent happening.

I think these cards are a way that they can continue to still put something out in the interim, which working with reduced staffing numbers.

i wouldn't be surprised at all if we do not see elite this year, i am all for them trying different things.

Has anyone else found post to be extremely random at the moment? I understand there will be delays, I’ve received cards sent to me over a week after others that I am still waiting on. Same for those I send.

Has anyone else found post to be extremely random at the moment? I understand there will be delays, I’ve received cards sent to me over a week after others that I am still waiting on. Same for those I send.

I have also found this - some turn up a little earlier than expected, others there seems to be a lag. I think sometimes this seems to be because they have ended up in Victoria for some reason - on their way to NSW from QLD... magical mystery tour.

I have also found this - some turn up a little earlier than expected, others there seems to be a lag. I think sometimes this seems to be because they have ended up in Victoria for some reason - on their way to NSW from QLD... magical mystery tour.
A lot of mail goes to vic,
I have had things go to vic from w.a. why not from wa to sa.
My wife sent something to vic/ballarat and it went to the same mail sorting centre 4 times in 6 weeks, it has got worse and slower since they put the automated system in place.
I posted 20 bucks in a birthday card to my neice, and guess what it did not turn up.
I registered it and it turned up
Did the same thing at christmas _ the tenner, same thing did not turn up.
Registered it, it turned up.
Sent some important papers ( lucky copies ) to a goverment department in adelaide.
In the rush i forgot to register, 4 weeks later, they did not receive them.
Resent registered, wow what a fu c k i n g turnaround next afternoon.
Lessson learnt, do not trust aussie post at all.

A lot of mail goes to vic,
I have had things go to vic from w.a. why not from wa to sa.
My wife sent something to vic/ballarat and it went to the same mail sorting centre 4 times in 6 weeks, it has got worse and slower since they put the automated system in place.
I posted 20 bucks in a birthday card to my neice, and guess what it did not turn up.
I registered it and it turned up
Did the same thing at christmas _ the tenner, same thing did not turn up.
Registered it, it turned up.
Sent some important papers ( lucky copies ) to a goverment department in adelaide.
In the rush i forgot to register, 4 weeks later, they did not receive them.
Resent registered, wow what a fu c k i n g turnaround next afternoon.
Lessson learnt, do not trust aussie post at all.
Definitely more and more lost items.

The quality of the Legends signature looks to have dropped away again this year.

Havent seen too many without imperfections in the signature
Not from what I’ve seen, nearly everyone had streaks through the autos last year like that had been stacked wet ? Haven’t seen any nearly as bad yet ?

The quality of the Legends signature looks to have dropped away again this year.

Havent seen too many without imperfections in the signature

Exactly!

This is my first season of collection TLA cards and I must say the quality is somewhat low... All Legends cards this year have imperfections on all of the signature cards.... the only one that didn't was the #002 Petero. A few of the previous years ones seems to have scratches on the signature too but not as bad as this years.

I've had half a dozen pass through in either personal stock or Breaks. Didn't take images of them all but here's 3 that I did.

20200322_145052.jpg

20200327_113946.jpg

I've had half a dozen pass through in either personal stock or Breaks. Didn't take images of them all but here's 3 that I did.

20200322_145052.jpg

20200327_113946.jpg

Those Peteros still have the odd scratch on the auto but that's the first Cliffy I've seen without any scratches or marks on the auto.

If you are lucky enough to pull one of the legends auto,s in a packet,or a break,don,t whinge bout a scratch or a blur,think to yourself how lucky you are.They are one of the hardest auto,s to come buy.I have had to buy mine and i am very happy with the quality of the auto.Im sure esp/TLA would help with replacing the card.☺

Back
Top Bottom