The Official 2020 TLA NRL Traders thread.

Angry

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Paul
2020 traders legend card
CC768E09-6AB7-48FD-B916-CCD0C9CF3C28.png

We will see!
When I spoke to simon and Lachlan last year about the no year number on the 2019 traders album, I put to them about changing the colour of the elite album for this year to be yellow with black writing.
Something a bit brighter that stands out from the boring drab colours they choose, we may look at it, was the answer.

If the retirement cards continue this year,which players should have cards.Also do you think there will be more than 15 cards.

Last edited:
Would Sam Burgess be a candidate for a retirement card.You could have 4 cards for the bunnies.Also which dragon,s player would they pick.I hope both of them.Gi,Gal,Cronk,Farrah and Scott are certainties.Fine collection of players there.

Last edited:
Not sure what to think about a "Street Art" sub set. I like it, then I don't like it and then like it again.......

The card looks OK but I don't get the criteria. I.e It is not subjective when you have a set Dally M, Captain, POY, S.O.O etc.

If it is a replacement subset for the Toons set then I can live with it.

C'mon March I want the footy back..

Cheers
Ross

Not sure what to think about a "Street Art" sub set. I like it, then I don't like it and then like it again.......

The card looks OK but I don't get the criteria. I.e It is not subjective when you have a set Dally M, Captain, POY, S.O.O etc.

If it is a replacement subset for the Toons set then I can live with it.

C'mon March I want the footy back..

Cheers
Ross

On initial thoughts, I wasn't sure either, but its starting to grow on me a bit. These would look stunning if they had a refractor type quality to them?

If it replaces the Toons I would be happy as well.

Priority edition??? They won’t be for supermarkets or servos that’s for sure

Back
Top Bottom